Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but Kanye

When I was watching that LV fashion show I thought to myself "they got all these black people who can't even afford the shit going up and down the runway in it in droves"
From models, to rappers to black choirs. ShIt was weird as fuck. Didn't seem real.

1688426672711.png

I've had this experience with a couple of Black-owned food spots. I wrote about a couple of them here a while back.

I would have wrote out a fucked up review for this here plate. canned mac and cheese with some shredded cheese sprinkled over it and high school cafeteria turkey and gravy over rice???

Straight up bullshit.

I live less than 10 minutes from Carowinds but I haven’t been there in years… Shit be crowded as fuck… Keep saying imma take the kids…

The secret to Amusement parks is going early in the middle of the week particularly close to the beginning of the season or the ending of the season.

Been doing that with my kids the past few years, and it's basically like having a free Fast Pass.

The secret to Amusement parks is going early in the middle of the week particularly close to the beginning of the season or the ending of the season.

Been doing that with my kids the past few years, and it's basically like having a free Fast Pass.

I might have to do that with my kids and Cedar Point. Lines there are long as shit. Hopefully if we go in the middle of the week they're short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back