Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Big Lurko serious question tho...all these artists you featured wit your series...has there been an uptick in their following?

What kinda feedback they've been gettin thus far?
Yea check my ig the traction is crazy and in the city its gettin major love . Youtube is tough to crack especially since its not sensationalized content but being consistent will change that eventually.

Artist are traveling from as far as atl and virgina, nyc to come thru. Its honestly really humbling and exciting. I just love to come here and post so i can stay grounded.

Last edited:
I really don’t watch battle rap but that OJ bar was nice

That’s actually a good idea. She get her views/spins
You can lead a horse to water...

Unfortunately im about integrity and not chasing views. Candy shop views will do nothing for the overall growth of the channel and what im doing.

She will blow eventually tho because she dope and into a whole rager lane i dont REALLY understand but they’re loyal.

So ill take slow growth over cheap views anyday.

Unfortunately im about integrity and not chasing views. Candy shop views will do nothing for the overall growth of the channel and what im doing.

She will blow eventually tho because she dope and into a whole rager lane i dont REALLY understand but they’re loyal.

So ill take slow growth over cheap views anyday.
Oh... integrity...

They way u suck dick is crazy too

Glad you had a snickers nigga. Tighten up.

Oh... integrity...

Glad you had a snickers nigga. Tighten up.
Bro them two post literally have nothing to do with eachother and will tell a nigga that shit again if need b. its funny when niggas try to determine how someone else should shoot back when attacked. Foh.

Realistically if any of you don't like @Big Lurko spamming the cool table you should just put him on ignore. You won't be missing anything. 🤷🏿‍♂️
How am i “spamming” a random thoughts thread?

Simply scroll past it. Like i do most of the shit posted here.

@Big Lurko serious question tho...all these artists you featured wit your series...has there been an uptick in their following?

What kinda feedback they've been gettin thus far?

Bro them two post literally have nothing to do with eachother and will tell a nigga that shit again if need b. its funny when niggas try to determine how someone else should shoot back when attacked. Foh.

But when I say it I was being wrong wooooow the hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back