Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know he's not for lineage based reparations. That's the only way it will work and not have a bunch of rachel dolezals in the mix

Unless I'm missing something, he hasn't said anything about other groups being included.

Now, he does believe there should be a global reparations initiative in place, but we're too divided for that to even happen.

Unless I'm missing something, he hasn't said anything about other groups being included.

Now, he does believe there should be a global reparations initiative in place, but we're too divided for that to even happen.
He wants reparations for all "black" people which is unrealistic because it leaves too much room for fraud. Lineage based reparations is the only safe path. Once our American lineage sets the precedent other lineages can follow suit, but just giving a check to anybody who claims they're black is a calamity waiting to happen.

The idea is that you get reparations if you could trace your lineage back to american chattel slavery and your birth certificate says black and/or you've been checking black on the census

Some people also Said that wasn’t a shark but the rope from the buoy/life raft in the water so who knows?

And that he just got taken under from the strong current

Being in the ocean In the dark about to drown as the boat moves away has to be the scariest feeling imaginable
Coming up from a scuba dive and not seeing your boat is pretty high up there too. There are a few movies on that too

Got this from fb

DEAR WALMART, HOME DEPOT AND ALL OTHER STORES THAT HAVE SELF CHECKOUT!

You are heading towards almost exclusively self-checkout now.
Yesterday I was at Walmart , the lady checking receipts at the exit was stopping everyone.
I didn't choose to participate in that nonsense, I had already filled my cart, emptied my cart and scanned the items, refilled my cart and so I just skipped the exit line and left.
I heard her saying "umm - Excuse me “ as I kept walking and raised the receipt above my head, leaving the store.
You can either trust me to do self-checkout, or you can put your cashiers back in place like it used to be.
• I'm not interested in proving that I did your job for you.
• If you want me to be a cashier with no training then that's your problem not mine.
• Keep employing young people and give them job opportunities.
YOU DON'T PAY ME TO SCAN MY OWN SHOPPING.
YOU DON’T GIVE ME STAFF DISCOUNT FOR WORKING FOR YOU.
Signed ......All of us
Copied and pasted, because I agree 100%. Say it again cuz amen

Got this from fb

Yesterday I was at Walmart , the lady checking receipts at the exit was stopping everyone.
I didn't choose to participate in that nonsense, I had already filled my cart, emptied my cart and scanned the items, refilled my cart and so I just skipped the exit line and left.
I heard her saying "umm - Excuse me “ as I kept walking and raised the receipt above my head, leaving the store.
You can either trust me to do self-checkout, or you can put your cashiers back in place like it used to be.
• If you want me to be a cashier with no training then that's your problem not mine.
Signed ......All of us
Grocery stores were doing that before self-checkout was a thing

Got this from fb

Signed ......All of us
This is Koncept’s FB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back