Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo @Elzo69Renaissance
Tony the closer
Created all this chaos only to delete some of those videos?

What happened to doing the people work?

Knew he was full of shit.

dude stay in his feelings.
They saying niggas pulled up at his crib in Miami and called him from the lobby

The parents have to do the same thing. He might have reach his limit on what he see with different parents.
Like I said pull em aside, even gather the parents around after or before the next practice or if theres some kind of email chain or group chat address it there.

That shit look cute for social media but I'm not paying for my 7 year old to play ball to hear that shit. I'm cheering my kid on. Talk to me properly if you got an issue.

Is that crazy? 😅

Like I said pull em aside, even gather the parents around after or before the next practice or if theres some kind of email chain or group chat address it there.

That shit look cute for social media but I'm not paying for my 7 year old to play ball to hear that shit. I'm cheering my kid on. Talk to me properly if you got an issue.

Is that crazy? 😅
I'm not saying it's crazy at all. I see both sides to this.

I agree with the 6 on this one, coach outta pocket. He should have packed it up after the first exchange but then he started putting on for the camera

I feel like I know, or know of, this dude tho. @Elzo69Renaissance whos that?

To this point, parents shouldn't be at practice 🤷🏿‍♂️ (this looks like a practice to me)
That I agree with. Practice is the time that coaches can work on the different drills that helps "the team" get better. To me, youth sports has gotten way outta hand with the "me first" way of thinking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back