Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuvok's is way worse. 😭

tumblr_inline_oxlgg3ohqW1swtfnl_640.png

Tuvok-Quotes-Star-Trek-Voyager-2.jpg

To help you out I feel like I gotta explain my motivation behind being into “things of other realms and existence”. I am very scientifically based in my thinking, and spiritual in beliefs.

Realistic in my views and fantastical In my hopes. My hope, not beliefs or thinking. My hope is that there’s more to this world than a whole heap of children in adult avatars feeling around in the dark. While they hurt each other because of how they were hurt when they were children in their adolescent bodies.

Its depressing and the motivations that are out here, and the shit people do. My hope is that there’s aliens out there, and some day we get to augmented reality and that there was an ancient civilization before man in Africa.

The science behind that is a professor that has been able to date bones and artifacts beyond what is the scientific consensus of when history begin. But as he describe, much like others things. Science also adheres to the human ego. And the people whom set the standard are impossible to dethrone because the community would rather throw that brilliant person in the garbage than say some old white man was wrong.

So I very much want to believe but that doesn’t mean that obvious bullshit isn’t obvious.
Yeah, but if you peep what dude saying in the video it's 4th, 5th,6th dimensional beings that exist right now and prolly observing us on a level our brains can't even process. And it's infinite levels to those dimensions.

There could very likely be a 4th or 5th dimensional being chilling with you right now and you don't even know how to pay it attention

Almost done my crazy schedule.

Switzerland then Ibiza then back to the US.

Life is good. Just starting to hate flying.

Everything ain't gotta be aliens. Shit could be right here in front of us. Our perception is just too limited to perceive it.

Like how we look at Mario and Sonic. They 2 dimensional beings who can only perceive 1 dimension from their limited view point. Which is why we can navigate them cuz we can see more dimensions than them.

So imagine how we look to something of the 4th... Or 5th.... Or to a 97th dimensional being

Everything ain't gotta be aliens. Shit could be right here in front of us. Our perception is just too limited to perceive it.

Like how we look at Mario and Sonic. They 2 dimensional beings who can only perceive 1 dimension from their limited view point. Which is why we can navigate them cuz we can see more dimensions than them.

So imagine how we look to something of the 4th... Or 5th.... Or to a 97th dimensional being
Watches a Michio Kaku video once.

I have a mod that's constantly following me in threads, hitting whack and passive aggressively dropping posts im in.

Is there a penalty to addressing them directly? I saw a poster get banned for corny gifs in threads recently. So it made me think twice

You'd think I was big booty blonde Latina the way I'm followed .
Name names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back