Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple days ago I posted a snake that through evolution, grew a tail tip that resembled a spider, I recently seen a butterfly that’s wings looked like flies feeding on bird poop. Because specific birds that eat them the most, are severely turned off by these flys that eat their poop. Nature is crazy right? These things that seem non sentient to us, able to change their physiology in such a way.

It really makes you wonder, right…why da fuck is the male g spot in the anus? Like, if a butterfly can some how make it’s wings resemble the one thing that it’s predator does not want to fuck wit. Cause for all of its existence, its survival is most key. Now man, most key to us is mating right?

How da fuck is a full body orgasm buried deep in the anus? Like why bro, women got it front in center wit the clit and or, a few inches within the vaginal canal..like, really think about how that makes no sense..like, why would our ancestors choose to manifest the male g spot in a place like that…

This ain’t no gay shit neither, I ain’t tryna get you to consider this on no homo spectrum or nothing. I’m just saying, a snake can grow a tail that look like a spider to attract pray. Africans that moved north grew lighter skin and thinner hair..da fuck is the male gspot in the anus for?
Lmao. Your “g spot” means nothing in evolution

Lmao. Your “g spot” means nothing in evolution
If that’s the case, why does it even exist?

Everything in or on our body exist for a reason that’s due to evolution, the smallest most insignificant thing on our bodies can be traced back to evolution, and it being that way to a reason. Things as small as nose hair and ear wax, things as involuntarily as eye boogies when you wake. Everything has a reason, driven by evolution. So it’s only reasonable to assume that the gspot has some sort of purpose. The female version and location at least makes some sense. Where’s the logic? And why has it not changed location given that we don’t want it there? If a snake can manifest a spider tail, a few decades should manifest a g spot at least on the balls or something. Shit makes no sense.

Couple days ago I posted a snake that through evolution, grew a tail tip that resembled a spider, I recently seen a butterfly that’s wings looked like flies feeding on bird poop. Because specific birds that eat them the most, are severely turned off by these flys that eat their poop. Nature is crazy right? These things that seem non sentient to us, able to change their physiology in such a way.

It really makes you wonder, right…why da fuck is the male g spot in the anus? Like, if a butterfly can some how make it’s wings resemble the one thing that it’s predator does not want to fuck wit. Cause for all of its existence, its survival is most key. Now man, most key to us is mating right?

How da fuck is a full body orgasm buried deep in the anus? Like why bro, women got it front in center wit the clit and or, a few inches within the vaginal canal..like, really think about how that makes no sense..like, why would our ancestors choose to manifest the male g spot in a place like that…

This ain’t no gay shit neither, I ain’t tryna get you to consider this on no homo spectrum or nothing. I’m just saying, a snake can grow a tail that look like a spider to attract pray. Africans that moved north grew lighter skin and thinner hair..da fuck is the male gspot in the anus for?
All that gay sex that was happening made us evolve lol

All that gay sex that was happening made us evolve lol
1683334993691.gif
Woah..

Bro, do you think it could be the punishment of the self actualized man, that when we give into our carnal desires to much it creates debauchery, as such..to control ourselves. We buried our g spot in a place that is hard to get to, and the only way to get to it, would remind us why it’s there in the first place..

If that’s the case, why does it even exist?

Everything in or on our body exist for a reason that’s due to evolution, the smallest most insignificant thing on our bodies can be traced back to evolution, and it being that way to a reason. Things as small as nose hair and ear wax, things as involuntarily as eye boogies when you wake. Everything has a reason, driven by evolution. So it’s only reasonable to assume that the gspot has some sort of purpose. The female version and location at least makes some sense. Where’s the logic? And why has it not changed location given that we don’t want it there? If a snake can manifest a spider tail, a few decades should manifest a g spot at least on the balls or something. Shit makes no sense.
Because it just does

Humans and maybe a handful of life on earth have sex for pleasure and that’s irrelevant in evolution and really not a good thing.

Sex is for procreation.

Humans found something that “feels good” and wants to keep that feeling. That has nothing to do with evolution

Because it just does

Humans and maybe a handful of life on earth have sex for pleasure and that’s irrelevant in evolution and really not a good thing.

Sex is for procreation.

Humans found something that “feels good” and wants to keep that feeling. That has nothing to do with evolution
Evolution is why it feels good, not many people would procreate if it was just a thing that you could do, but got no reward from it

I disagree.

The feeling of wanting to have sex is natural and wanting the “feel good” is not the main goal of it
I mean, you gotta look at all of our senses as motivation.

We want to be around things that smell good because smelling good means something is healthy

We don’t want to be around things that are pungent because pungent can mean death and disease to the prehistoric man..feel me

So all of our senses are meant to be motivators. Sex feels good due to evolution because it motivates us to have sex, and thus produce off spring.

I've been looking more into composting to try and do my part

But I heard this a while back but I don't know anyone who does it cause of that gawd awful smell😮‍💨
I do regular composting and sometimes that shit stinks but if you get the mixture right it's not too bad. Been looking into getting an electric composter tho. Vitamix FoodCycler is the name of the joint I was looking at.

It's expensive but seems useful if you have a lot of kitchen waste and don't wanna spends weeks/months for the final product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back