Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
@konceptjones Ayo is the cost of living low in Nevada?

It's high historically for the area (if you're looking at Las Vegas or Henderson), but at the same time lower than most places in the southwest which is why there's been an influx of people moving there from Cali. The housing prices are in a state of flux. Evictions are running rampant out in Vegas because so many people stopped paying rent during the pandemic and the county was slow as shit to get the federal payments to landlords. Last year alone there was 57000 evictions, there's already been another 30000 so far this year which means that there's a ton of houses and apartments coming back on the market and the landlords are split on how much to charge: Pre-pandemic pricing which is pretty cheap, or pandemic pricing which is far more expensive. So right now if you look on a site like Zillow or Realtor the rental pricing is all over the place, even in the same neighborhoods.

I didn't realize how much more I was paying for food out there until I moved back to MI. We had stopped buying stuff like country-style ribs and chuck roasts because they were pushing $20 a pack out there. I move back here and I immediately saw a drop in the food bill. Pack of country ribs that costs $18 in Vegas ran $8-$9 here, cheaper on sale. Lotta shit is just cheaper in the midwest and east coast. Sales tax is on the high side IMO, at 8.38%.

Gas, however, is $1 more per gallon than it is in MI. They're still paying over $4 a gallon. It's been real nice not to have to pay that much anymore.

The one thing I do miss is not having to pay state income tax. I'm paying it now and that shit shaved $200 a week off my paycheck

Couple days ago I posted a snake that through evolution, grew a tail tip that resembled a spider, I recently seen a butterfly that’s wings looked like flies feeding on bird poop. Because specific birds that eat them the most, are severely turned off by these flys that eat their poop. Nature is crazy right? These things that seem non sentient to us, able to change their physiology in such a way.

It really makes you wonder, right…why da fuck is the male g spot in the anus? Like, if a butterfly can some how make it’s wings resemble the one thing that it’s predator does not want to fuck wit. Cause for all of its existence, its survival is most key. Now man, most key to us is mating right?

How da fuck is a full body orgasm buried deep in the anus? Like why bro, women got it front in center wit the clit and or, a few inches within the vaginal canal..like, really think about how that makes no sense..like, why would our ancestors choose to manifest the male g spot in a place like that…

This ain’t no gay shit neither, I ain’t tryna get you to consider this on no homo spectrum or nothing. I’m just saying, a snake can grow a tail that look like a spider to attract pray. Africans that moved north grew lighter skin and thinner hair..da fuck is the male gspot in the anus for?

When I flew out to dubai out of dulles, it wasnt bad. I was sleep a good portion of the time. Had a empty chair in the middle so i was able to stretch a lilltle . There was this woman sitting on the other end. We talked for a bit. She was headed to a funeral. She started crying as she was on the phone. And cried more after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back