COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you get your Certs?

I have little to no IT knowledge

What should I check for on employee sites like indeed & Linkend?

I’m willing to listen and learn
A lot of companies respect certs from here

A lot of people are gonna say it’s a bullshit org.

But the bottom line is that the certs you can get are apart of a bullshit system of resume pading

Just pass the certs and have them on your resume

A lot of companies respect certs from here

A lot of people are gonna say it’s a bullshit org.

But the bottom line is that the certs you can get are apart of a bullshit system of resume pading

Just pass the certs and have them on your resume
Then link with a recruiter from Teksystems
Sorry my phone was dying..make sure you set up a LinkedIn with picture of you in smart glasses smiling and make your banner something positive.

You’re gonna add your certs and take some of the prove your skills tests on LinkedIn. It helps you pop up in recruiting searches.

When you go in for interviews, remember, they don’t give a fuck about you, they don’t give a fuck about how you think, or what you believe. They want someone who knows the language of “interview”

Make sure all of your answers are “interview” answers ..

One of the best answers to give in the IT field when they ask you to tell you about you is…

“I’ve always been a person who has wanted to be apart of the solution. No matter what realm or what field, I wanted to be apart of what makes things work. What I have often found to be true in I.T is that individuals focus on the problem and not the intent. And what I mean by that is, often times when people look for solutions to problems, the question shouldn’t be what’s wrong. The question is what are you trying to accomplish. Dan may be a great salesman on your team but if he’s used to opening his email after logging into google chrome and the company now makes everyone use outlook. To Dan, his issue is that his email isn’t working. So when Dan calls in and says his email isn’t working. Someone who doesn’t think like me will ask him to open up his outlook. While I will ask Dan, Dan, how do you normally access you email. That’s who I am and who I’ve always been.”

I say that at every interview…that shit is money cause it talks to the typical problems in IT and that you not only think outside the box, you are intuitive and thorough.

Last edited:
Yall might wanna @ any major posters in the candy shop. They're also bout to purge years of old content. Looks like they'e pulling a tumblr smh.

Site is dong exacting when it was made not to do. All because they took corporate money

As someone that struggles with the demon, this is absolute facts. There was a good stretch when I was a kid where I hadn’t heard or seen of my mother and sisters and dead ass forgot they even existed until my grandmother told me my mother was on the phone one day.

And people in ya life don’t understand, it’s not that I don’t care about you. It’s that you aren’t an immediate concern so you kind don’t exist

Only people who have been able to break me from this habit is my children. I legit miss their presence sometimes.

I had all my entertainment shit in my room, and I don’t like for shit to be the same for too long. Makes my skin crawl and teeth itch. So I put all my surround sound, big tv and gaming system down stairs. Only difference is when I’m chilling and gaming in my room.

My youngest daughter comes into my room, watches YouTube, dances in the mirror, moves around a ton, just is a presence behind me.

But she’s afraid of the den, she never came down there. I missed her presence and put all my shit back in the room. She got me to ignore my compulsion for change, just so she can be near me

Our children are the real medication

As someone that struggles with the demon, this is absolute facts. There was a good stretch when I was a kid where I hadn’t heard or seen of my mother and sisters and dead ass forgot they even existed until my grandmother told me my mother was on the phone one day.

And people in ya life don’t understand, it’s not that I don’t care about you. It’s that you aren’t an immediate concern so you kind don’t exist

Only people who have been able to break me from this habit is my children. I legit miss their presence sometimes.

I had all my entertainment shit in my room, and I don’t like for shit to be the same for too long. Makes my skin crawl and teeth itch. So I put all my surround sound, big tv and gaming system down stairs. Only difference is when I’m chilling and gaming in my room.

My youngest daughter comes into my room, watches YouTube, dances in the mirror, moves around a ton, just is a presence behind me.

But she’s afraid of the den, she never came down there. I missed her presence and put all my shit back in the room. She got me to ignore my compulsion for change, just so she can be near me

Our children are the real medication

I have ADD. Is what you describe really a product of ADD/ADHD? I can be with people 5 days out of the week faithfully for years, move away, and within a week, it's like those people never existed for me. I've always wondered about that aspect of myself. I never knew it could be tied to the ADD.

Lil Billy wanted to see the tans lmao

Wait... what she doing at the game tho? How she get courtside seats? 😅
Yeah I seen this video about a month ago and I thought the same thing

1. How she get there?
2. How she get those seats?
3. Why is she dressed like a hoochie mama?
4. Who she dressing like a hoochie mama for?
5. Where is the other girl the man was with?

6. These and many more unanswered questions formulating in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.