Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tryna meditate in the living room while the kids are cleaning the kitchen. It's so funny how their personalities are. My daughter is talking about how she feels bad for this girl in her class that no one's likes. So my son asks her why does no one like her. My daughter goes on to tell him that the girl is rude, jumps into other peoples conversations and gives everyone attitude. So my son is like, why are you feeling bad for someone that deserves for everyone to no like her cause of how she's acting. And it's like my daughter never even considered that. Then my son goes, ion feel bad for people that deserve it. My racist teacher told the class she had a miscarriage. Lol.. he said, "even that baby don't like her, that baby literally heard how she be in her stomach and told her middle fingers up".

This what i don’t get about some people…man I’m a big xfiles and Star Trek fan. If I ever met a woman out in the world that came upon the fact that I’m into that shit, she did some iconic but esoteric shit from the show..I’d nut in my pants

You know what’s kinda wild? If you are a smart computer savvy young person leaving highschool. You don’t even gotta do to college. One year doing Certs on free online classes can land you a job paying no less than 60k.

There are so many contracting jobs offering..that’s what they consider entry level pay. But offering that as entry level pay. To drive around your city fixing computers for small and large companies. A year of doing that, and you can use it to transition to a company that will get you a top secret clearance.

That’s 2 years in..after that, you can work anywhere you want and make no less than 100k.

That’s 2 years instead of 4 years for a bachelors for a company to give you 40k and the work load of 4 people.

lol at Bremudian.. iono what country that is but fuck you fam lmao

you know gotdamn well im talkin bout NY/NJ pizza
You talking about them greasy ass fried pizzas yall be slanging?

Yeah, they cool or whatever

You know what’s kinda wild? If you are a smart computer savvy young person leaving highschool. You don’t even gotta do to college. One year doing Certs on free online classes can land you a job paying no less than 60k.

There are so many contracting jobs offering..that’s what they consider entry level pay. But offering that as entry level pay. To drive around your city fixing computers for small and large companies. A year of doing that, and you can use it to transition to a company that will get you a top secret clearance.

That’s 2 years in..after that, you can work anywhere you want and make no less than 100k.

That’s 2 years instead of 4 years for a bachelors for a company to give you 40k and the work load of 4 people.

I regret not getting into IT sooner. I would still have gone to college but I would have gone the community college route and got a few certifications along the way and would have been set

This what i don’t get about some people…man I’m a big xfiles and Star Trek fan. If I ever met a woman out in the world that came upon the fact that I’m into that shit, she did some iconic but esoteric shit from the show..I’d nut in my pants

Go to one of those conventions like a comic-con. You will find one. Otakon comes to dc every year. I went a few times when it was still in bmore.

I regret not getting into IT sooner. I would still have gone to college but I would have gone the community college route and got a few certifications along the way and would have been set
It’s definitely not something we seen coming, but the availability of it right now. And what degrees are getting people. If your intent is to go to college for the degree to get the money. Man..if you got some considerate parent that will let you stay with them for a few years to pad a resume. It’s crazy what it can get you now. I can’t even think of an equivalent from our generation of such a thing, except maybe the National guard.

Outside of computer programming and robotics, you really dont need to go to college. Just get your certs.

Go to one of those conventions like a comic-con. You will find one. Otakon comes to dc every year. I went a few times when it was still in bmore.
Nah bruh, I’m socially awkward, inside, I’m a soft cornball. On the outside I’m not comfortable being one. So.. I’m likely to go there and be disgusted at how all these people feel free enough to geek out. Walking around in sweats, timbs, and a skully cause ion feel comfortable not feeling intimating.

:scust:

I’m a whole piece a work.

It’s definitely not something we seen coming, but the availability of it right now. And what degrees are getting people. If your intent is to go to college for the degree to get the money. Man..if you got some considerate parent that will let you stay with them for a few years to pad a resume. It’s crazy what it can get you now. I can’t even think of an equivalent from our generation of such a thing, except maybe the National guard.

No need for school now. I got a IT job now where I fix and update machines at hospitals. Finally getting the money I’ve been waiting for. Gonna do it for a while and see where it can take me

Nah bruh, I’m socially awkward, inside, I’m a soft cornball. On the outside I’m not comfortable being one. So.. I’m likely to go there and be disgusted at how all these people feel free enough to geek out. Walking around in sweats, timbs, and a skully cause ion feel comfortable not feeling intimating.

:scust:

I’m a whole piece a work.
I get it. Just know that is one place you can go be strange and not be strange. If you dont go in dressed up, its like you dont exist, lol. Its kind of wild in a way. When I went, I liked to go for the game tournaments and just to see people's costumes

I get it. Just know that is one place you can go be strange and not be strange. If you dont go in dressed up, its like you dont exist, lol. Its kind of wild in a way. When I went, I liked to go for the game tournaments and just to see people's costumes
Just cause of your encouragement I’m make sure I go to the nearest up coming one

How do you get your Certs?

I have little to no IT knowledge

What should I check for on employee sites like indeed & Linkend?

I’m willing to listen and learn

No need for school now. I got a IT job now where I fix and update machines at hospitals. Finally getting the money I’ve been waiting for. Gonna do it for a while and see where it can take me
How did you get in the door

What should I search for an apply on these job searches like indeed and linkend

I have little IT very little IT experience

Just trying to listen and learn

How did you get in the door

What should I search for an apply on these job searches like indeed and linkend

I have little IT very little IT experience

Just trying to listen and learn

Friend worked for the company for 30 years and retired a few years ago and heard they were hiring and got me in the door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back