COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just grew out of it
Oh word?

1674769055598.gif

when you like a guy you still get real giggly and weird.

bet after a date when a guy drops you off and gives you a kiss goodnight …I’m thinking when you really like a dude you only allow a peck..like if he seem more than play material.

Soon as you get in the house and there’s no one that can see you. You do a really silly dance you been doing since you were a kid

What’s crazy is how far we have come as humans..my new background noise show is a show called “chuck”

Theres this female spy in the show that they continuously push as being “hot”..the show takes every chance it gets to show her underwear, show her in her underwear, put her in shirts that push her breasts so far up, she might as well not have on anything, and Put her in girl fights with a lot of moaning.

lol..it’s funny how overt it all is but I bet back in lesser times it would just seem like the normal role a woman should play in a show.

I don't like waiting in restaurants with spaced out high niggas

They make me nervous

Oh word?

View attachment 1008358

when you like a guy you still get real giggly and weird.

bet after a date when a guy drops you off and gives you a kiss goodnight …I’m thinking when you really like a dude you only allow a peck..like if he seem more than play material.

Soon as you get in the house and there’s no one that can see you. You do a really silly dance you been doing since you were a kid

Lol no I already have a man. I also meant people just act funny when it comes to me. It's all good though I'll probably never know why they do. I need to focus on my circle and the non-funny acting/weird/crazy people

Reactions: Royal
smh really contemplating going to fuckin baltimore for ciaa…

@Duwop talk me out of it

I was at a REALLY nice air BNB that was in the hood of all hoods....I had to park and walk, and was very sure I would be robbed 🤕
Im still salty they moved it from Charlotte but i gotta close friend who lives there now and honestly thats the only time i feel compelled to go. But yea i just dont see the appeal of Baltimore. No disrespect.

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity
Status
Not open for further replies.