Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why or how I bring out the crazy and weirdness in people. It happens all the time like they are regular with everybody else but weird/crazy as fuck with me. I honestly don't understand and it's annoying AF I wish I knew what it is about me that causes it

Normally I'd say this was staged but strong possibility it's real. People somehow don't know how to work a mic or camera for work

I believe it's real. At least one group at our company had to politely request that people just not get on camera because they kept forgetting they had their cameras on and getting up during calls while only really being dressed from the top up.

Idk why or how I bring out the crazy and weirdness in people. It happens all the time like they are regular with everybody else but weird/crazy as fuck with me. I honestly don't understand and it's annoying AF I wish I knew what it is about me that causes it
You’re weird and you give them a safe space to be weird because how could you judge them when you’re odd yourself. Or…you come off as non judgemental and that provides them a safe space to be themselves. Everyone of us is weird, people just hide it by being “normal” until they feel comfortable to be themselves.

I believe it's real. At least one group at our company had to politely request that people just not get on camera because they kept forgetting they had their cameras on and getting up during calls while only really being dressed from the top up.

We had that issue with a few folks. After seeing a few of my coworkers in their drawls nobody uses cams anymore for our meetings.

You’re weird and you give them a safe space to be weird because how could you judge them when you’re odd yourself. Or…you come off as non judgemental and that provides them a safe space to be themselves. Everyone of us is weird, people just hide it by being “normal” until they feel comfortable to be themselves.
People like to be seen... Like really seen

Idk lol I'm sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back