Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
muhfuckas started today with a wishlist of white women and now yall ending the day off with which black cities yall want blown up.. lol time to log off
How would you fix crime in chicago that’s so bad that it can’t be fixed through conventional methods? A job fair? lol

How would you fix NYC that’s incredibly dilapidated beneath the surface and has horrible infrastructure and design flaws ?

You would have to start over from scratch again instead of building constantly on top of previous efforts that are bleeding citizens right?

Like I don’t get it America has a severe infrastructure and housing issue. Hiring people to do good paying jobs to rebuild the community is a bad thing in what way? I’m not saying only niggas in the projects can get the jobs.

But all the bad areas already torn down and rebuilt don’t have us around? Where is the gentrified Black suburb?

How would you fix crime in chicago that’s so bad that it can’t be fixed through conventional methods? A job fair? lol

How would you fix NYC that’s incredibly dilapidated beneath the surface and has horrible infrastructure and design flaws ?

You would have to start over from scratch again instead of building constantly on top of previous efforts that are bleeding citizens right?

nigga fuck off it's midnight.

Make the thread for tomorrow tho lol

Like I don’t get it America has a severe infrastructure and housing issue. Hiring people to do good paying jobs to rebuild the community is a bad thing in what way? I’m not saying only niggas in the projects can get the jobs.

But all the bad areas already torn down and rebuilt don’t have us around? Where is the gentrified Black suburb?
Doesn’t fix out of control crime

Niggas not gonna quit the gang to drive a UPS truck

Also 13 year olds with guns can’t get jobs Lol

Just give the 90 day evacuation notice

Tell them to come back in 18 months

Last edited:
Doesn’t fix out of control crime

Niggas not gonna quit the gang to drive a UPS truck

Also 13 year olds with guns can’t get jobs Lol

Just give the 90 day evacuation notice

Tell them to come back in 18 months

You think 90 days is enough to get rid of the gang problem. Again when they move somewhere else then what? That literally seems like your missing that part.

You think 90 days is enough to get rid of the gang problem. Again when they move somewhere else then what? That literally seems like you’re missing that part.
90 days is the time everybody has to leave

what happens where they move is not a focus of mine. That’ll be on FEMA

I’m fixing where they temporarily left

When/if they come back it’ll be the start of something new

Thank you for your time

90 days is the time everybody has to leave

what happens where they move is not a focus of mine. That’ll be on FEMA

I’m fixing where they temporarily left

When/if they come back it’ll be the start of something new

Thank you for your time

Lol this is not a video game you know that right. So your plan is kick the poor people out pretty much. Is that even a new thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back