Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that but I’m not assigning blame in my argument I’m fixing an issue with an actionable solution
Your solution doesn't get to the root of the problem. Doing your solution is like putting a bandaid on a shotgun wound. The solution requires surgery

Your solution doesn't get to the root of the problem. Doing your solution is like putting a bandaid on a shotgun wound. The solution requires surgery
Scorching the earth and rebuilding to drive an out of hand issue to becoming manageable seems like surgery to me

Creating jobs like your friend said seems to be the bandaid

All joking aside the Johnatha Majors shit is sad. It’s like all of us knew in our gut that him and Micheal B Jordan were flying to close to the sun. Every other day there was some rumor or story that seem to clip at their wings. I seen Majors do an interview where he explained the cup that he carried everywhere. Almost as an omen. Dude said in the interview, “even with as crazy as all of this is (his seemly immediate stardom) you have to remember that only you can full up or empty your cup”

It’s like he knew some sort of fall was coming and he was preparing himself. Biggest lesson of this is do not win publicly if you can help it. Lose publicly and win in private.

OG posters earned this, go look at the Rosa Acosta thread
59MYRY.gif

Last edited:
yall gotta cut beta some slack. Ever since he got ran out of South Carolina, he had a chip on his shoulder for impoverished areas. As a brookie at that time, he thought it would be a better life. The bullies said "naw". Now his p.o.v for all troubled areas is "fuck yall, blow it up".

Loud ninja cares if dont no body else cares - tupac voice

:hahaha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back