Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The john cena gesture...

John Cena's persona is a trash talking wigger from the streets

Everything circles back to blackness or antiblackness
Funny you say this. He has said live that he got that gesture from tony yayo in the "so seductive" video. To be exact, cena's brother did the dance in front of him. Cena asked where he learned it from. Brother said yayo. Then cena took it to wwe

Funny you say this. He has said live that he got that gesture from tony yayo in the "so seductive" video. To be exact, cena's brother did the dance in front of him. Cena asked where he learned it from. Brother said yayo. Then cena took it to wwe
confused-computing.gif

So it starts organically from the real street nigga 20 years ago

10 years later a white wrestler cosplays as rapper and uses the gesture as a taunt and it blows up

10 years later a white athlete rehashes the taunting gesture and gets praise for it

Her black opponent beats her for the ring and uses the gesture against her and gets racist backlash for it

SEC is really dominating the big sports. Shit crazy

Last 4 National champs in Football
Last 2 National champs in Baseball
Last 2 National champs in WBB

Right now the SEC has 5 of the top 10 teams in baseball.

And I think Florida won the outdoor track and field last year

SEC is really dominating the big sports. Shit crazy

Last 4 National champs in Football
Last 2 National champs in Baseball
Last 2 National champs in WBB

Right now the SEC has 5 of the top 10 teams in baseball.

And I think Florida won the outdoor track and field last year
Do you know why the most athletic black people hail from the south?

1680559347237.gif

Everything in this country can be traced back to slavery

It’s getting expensive to travel with pet’s.
Fucking company quoted me $5600 to fly my dog to Switzerland.
This is getting outta hand dammit.
Bout to buy out a row and it would be easier

What kind of shit is this. Shoutout to Angel. calling it out.

5986D188-4CBD-47D6-97AB-032A0E7A427C.png

One ill thing about being a strong person that you’re not warned about when on a journey to gain strength in yourself and better yourself. Is that once you get to a certain standard of sustained strength. Everyone in your life will take turns putting their crisis’s in your lap.

It’s almost never ending, for every struggle you help someone through, they’re only gonna be good till the next struggle, and while their good, the person you help before needs their refuel of strength. It’s going to be draining and because you know how much it takes from you to give to others, you’re not going to want to burden anyone with your crisis.

So you’re gonna fall back from everyone to refuel yourself and they’re gonna be resentful that you aren’t dedicating your energy to their issue. Success with efficacy is like being good at a poorly ran job. Your reward is more work.

So while you’re learning to be strong, also learn to be ok with being selfish with your own strength. Cause no one will care, and it’s not their fault. The same reason why they need you is the same reason they don’t understand why you need to be left alone.

What kind of shit is this. Shoutout to Angel. calling it out.

View attachment 1054770
All lives matter

It’s getting expensive to travel with pet’s.
Fucking company quoted me $5600 to fly my dog to Switzerland.
This is getting outta hand dammit.
Bout to buy out a row and it would be easier

You have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back