Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could ride my face, I don't want nothin' in return
Except for some her time and all her love, that's my concern

cover5.jpg

Society: women need to be more careful who they lay down with and have kids with

Also society: you mean that woman made it to 40 and didn't just let any random man get her pregnant? What's wrong with her?

Facts, but...let's not act like women that got as much going on for them as Ashanti never getting married or having kids is common. It ain't crazy that it strikes some people as odd.

Maybe she never wanted that or maybe there's something F'ed up about her that has kept her from achieving it. I'm going to go with with the first option because niggas wife and seed up crazy chicks with far less going for them than Ashanti all the time.

Ok and she was around dudes with more.
I don’t think this is about money with her, I think it’s more about her freedom.

She's said in an interview on Angie Martinez a couple months back that she does want a marriage and family but she just wasn't gonna settle and marry anybody. This is also the same person who the only things ever public about her dating life has been a years long relationship with Nelly and Irv Gotti being a creep. So it's not like she's been out there with a bunch of folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back