Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly, but the tech they are using to create meat from cells is good. It could eventually reduce the need for big livestock farms and fewer animals would have to be killed to feed people.
So why buy up farmland? Why push lab grown meat? What’s the long term health benefit and how does it hurt us? Who controls what’s goes into this? Who all knows what goes into this?

Shot don’t get me started

Nah I got meat on demand lol

This is nothing new
Either it ain’t quality or them niggas ain’t feeding you right . Your belly spouse’ to get filled from the top and moved around from the bottom.
Imma stay out ya business now.
You cool and I’m going back to keeping it clean and respectful.

Either it ain’t quality or them niggas ain’t feeding you right . Your belly spouse’ to get filled from the top and moved around from the bottom.
Imma stay out ya business now.
You cool and I’m going back to keeping it clean and respectful.

That's fine👌🏾

Stop coming for me over minor shit this is nothing

Oh, and to be clear I don't get off from food I just meant it was very very good 😊

This has to be a fetish at this point.

It's because there's a limit to how much one can donate
Dutch guidelines of not being able to father more than 25 children or impregnate more than 12 mothers.

In the US, there is no enforced national limit, but the American Society for Reproductive Medicine recommends a maximum of 25 live births per population area of 850,000.

These sort of guidelines exist to prevent "inbreeding" and incest, Donorkind said, adding that there is also a psychological impact on children who find out they have hundreds of half-siblings.
It makes sense. You donate that much to a bunch of places increases the likelihood of inbreeding

So why buy up farmland? Why push lab grown meat? What’s the long term health benefit and how does it hurt us? Who controls what’s goes into this? Who all knows what goes into this?

Shot don’t get me started

I don't really understand what you're asking when you ask who is buying up farmland.

The lab grown meat would free some of the land currently reserved for farming. It would reduce the amount of animals that needed to be kept and killed. It would be better for the environment. And it could potentially be cheaper depending on how much they are able to streamline the process.

As far as we know, there are no long term affects from eating the meat. They're not injecting chemicals or additives (something they do now) to create the meat. They grow it using stem cells and flesh samples. The people doing it know everything that goes into the process and they've been pretty open about it. Since it's food it still has to be regulated by the FDA, so there are some checks in place.

@Royal

Im hearing that there’s a dark side of life path number 9 and life path number 9 isn’t really the humanitarian because both Stalin and Hitler were number 9’s as well. So there’s like a deeper darker link that no one in the numerology world likes to speak on about life path number 9. Are you aware of this?

Oh yeah all life path numbers have a dark side. I say lower vibe side. Just like in your horoscope you have the South node/north node. Relates to Karma or what you need to work through in this life. Been reading on duality in terms or spirituality and life path number is a just a resource on what your challenges are in this life and what could manifest based on your energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back