Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nothing about ME having to come up with NOTHING. I said:

Which ain't sayin' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT about ME coming up with nothin'!

Intergalactic retards... smh.

Are you helping her pay ?

If yes then you drama filled...knowing damn well I meant you. If you aren't paying shit then my bad for reading into your post.

Are you helping her pay ?

If yes then you drama filled...knowing damn well I meant you. If you aren't paying shit then my bad for reading into your post.

No, I'm not. I'm still taking care of the two youngest who are both special needs kids.

I did, however, sit with her and showed her how to take care of it with her current salary. If she does what I laid out for her (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) then she'll be able to pay half in August, then half in January like the school said to do. If she needs help with shit like books and food I can handle that but the tuition is on her.

No, I'm not. I'm still taking care of the two youngest who are both special needs kids.

I did, however, sit with her and showed her how to take care of it with her current salary. If she does what I laid out for her (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!) then she'll be able to pay half in August, then half in January like the school said to do. If she needs help with shit like books and food I can handle that but the tuition is on her.

🤣 damn

She's 24 and thoroughly convinced that she knows everything. I did what I'm supposed to do, showed her how to budget what she has coming in so she has the money to start school. It's on her to do it and since I'm a realist, I doubt it happens. Her grandmother that she's living with done already called me complaining about how she's still eating out and spending lavishly so... yeah... no confidence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back