Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having to do some shit ion wanna do. I get mad at the person I gotta do it wit, like why you into this dumb shit?

I need a black and mild

Koonye's recent ig post reinforced something ive been thinking about. I don't care about the liking/disliking Jewish people thing, im focusing on the last thing he said "i love you jonah hill". This shit where Black people show outward emotion towards white people disgusts me because its always UNPROVOKED and never RECIPROCATED. Its cringe every time i see/read it

And a lot of TV shows and movies I watch like american gigolo for example, wayne brady's character was telling the white character you're my brother man I love you, I would do anything for you. White dude never said anything close to that back to him. I've been observing that in TV shows and movies for the longest. The black character will say you're my best friend but the sentiment is never reciprocated, the words are never said back. A lot of times the black characters are always 1st to initiate the hug or physical contact and the white character is reluctant to hug back or doesn't hug back at all. Of course there may be some deeper contextual reasons scripts are that way but the OPTICS are the same. There's always this one sided emotion from the black characters for whatever reason. Its written like that intentionally

In real life, at the oscars Halle berry sneaks up behind jamie lee curtis and kisses her on the neck. Wtf possess her to do that to that elderly white lady? Coonish on top of being sexual harassment, technically. I mean
no man has kissed Jamie like that for 25, 30 years but our black goddess does it..why? If that was her inspiration or idol fine but come on a sensual neck kiss from behind?

It seems effects of slave are everlasting. We're always looking for their validation and don't mind putting ourselves out there to get it

That's why I am the way I am. I don't have those subservient feelings like a lot of us do...

/rant

Lol just seem a Lil suspect 🤣. Like why not say the women he running into are musty and weird. But anything for IG it seems. I just don't like the negative speech around women with locs...most are probably black. Like what I feel like he was saying was black loc women are alluring or musty....like what the fuck. But these all my assumptions lol.

I have had so many black men with locs say great things about locd women but this is silly. Again me assuming most the women he talk to with locs are melanated.
My assistant saw my ex and said I had a type😂. I asked why he said that and he pointed out how she and my current girl are similar looking. Both have locs, brown skin, no makeup , and slim thick. I busted out laughing and told him my ex from my 20s wash that way too and that I never noticed.

For the record all their hair smelled wonderful and didn't fit the description of that dude was talking about.

Congratulations to her! And I know your proud of her.

Only fans acounts I heard are good incomes.....depending on your content

:icu:

422d0dfc45b85cc1e21b2932d6cd7eb9--spiderman-meme--s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back