Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't see what the big deal is. Sure, it's not cool to promote another brand in your own commercial, but unless I misunderstood, he said GAP got a huge jump in sales after the commercial, so no harm no foul.

Yeah but FUBU sales skyrocketed as well. That's like LL promoting Coke in their commercial...but low key shouting out Pepsi and they get a boost in sales.

And on top of that...a BLACK OWNED clothing business gettin 350 million in sales b/c LL snuck them thru the "back door" in that promo...yeah them GAP execs probably ain't like that.

Yeah but FUBU sales skyrocketed as well. That's like LL promoting Coke in their commercial...but low key shouting out Pepsi and they get a boost in sales.

And on top of that...a BLACK OWNED clothing business gettin 350 million in sales b/c LL snuck them thru the "back door" in that promo...yeah them GAP execs probably ain't like that.

I'm sure they didn't like it, but they pay ad money to increase their own sales not hold other sales down. It was an overreaction on their part to stop airing the ad. The shit likely flew over the head of most of their customers anyway.

I'm sure they didn't like it, but they pay ad money to increase their own sales not hold other sales down. It was an overreaction on their part to stop airing the ad. The shit likely flew over the head of most of their customers anyway.

I don't know about y'all, but we noticed that shit.

I wouldn't blame you. I wonder if it's legal for a bystander to beat the shit out of that dude if he saw it. Like that has to be considered assault, and you can legally defend someone physically if they are being assaulted.

I'd wager that this constitutes sexual assault, and you should be good to beat the fuck outta dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back