Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been meditating I think for a little over a year now. When I first started I think that I was trying to meditate. Or at least what my idea of meditation was. Then I came across the app HeadSpace, and through illustrations and descriptions it help me understand what meditation was supposed to be.

Still though, it took me a long time to accept that it really is about letting go, even when you feel like you’re letting go in the wrong way. You’ll be meditating and supposed to be guided through a meadow but your thinking about something from the past so you’re frustrated because you feel like you can’t relax.

But, you have to let the thoughts play out. When you learn to let the thoughts play out, when you pay attention to them and stop fighting them. They cease to exist, I say all of this to say that I’m finally getting great sessions in.

I had such a great session that I literally felt like my head split out from the top, something crawled out of my skull and floated away. And it just felt like such a relief. It was magical and meaningful. If you don’t meditate, I’m telling you, start today.

If I was carrying, that would definitely be a shoot first occurrence

I wouldn't blame you. I wonder if it's legal for a bystander to beat the shit out of that dude if he saw it. Like that has to be considered assault, and you can legally defend someone physically if they are being assaulted.

I be forgetting all about the ignore feature and I didn't have anyone blocked until today lol Got tired of seeing that lying bitch ass niggas font 😆😊

I wonder if anyone got fired for the oversight? Lol

I actually don't see what the big deal is. Sure, it's not cool to promote another brand in your own commercial, but unless I misunderstood, he said GAP got a huge jump in sales after the commercial, so no harm no foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back