Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You posted something showing that Curry was arguably more valuable to the team than Durant. That a) doesn't mean he was the better player and b) doesn't address the fact that Curry has almost always been on a great team and doesn't necessarily have to be the best player on a night to night basis for his team to win.
Every word is more wrong than the last.

I don't want to do this.

You said the team still won without Steph. That was proven to be demonstrably false. Steph and KD were 1a and 1b while on the same team. Steph was clearly more valuable to the team as their on/off records show.

The team is great because Steph is on it. Everyone is made better because of Steph's gravity rather he is on or off the ball, he literally warps the defense wherever he goes. KD immediately saw all of his efficiency stats shoot up when he came to G State and his game elevated on both ends of the floor because Steph freed him up so much on the offensive end.

You are so completely and utterly wrong it's hard to even address. That's why I first said to just stop talking. Your premise is wrong. Your points and arguments are wrong. It's not a big deal. You just don't know what you don't know. Now please for the love of God just quit while you're behind.

Steph isn't the best player on a night to night basis?!? NIGGA!!!

We the only team left in the league who still starts 2 non shooters. But steph is "almost always been on a great team".

Hmm. I wonder why that is??

You said the team still won without Steph. That was proven to be demonstrably false. Steph and KD were 1a and 1b while on the same team. Steph was clearly more valuable to the team as their on/off records show.

I said Steph is on a team that can win without him. They just had a tough stretch with him injured where they pulled off some good victories because other people stepped up. Not every superstar has been on teams like that, so using his team success to argue that he a better individual player than some others is dubious. And again I'm not arguing that who was more valuable between Steph and KD. I said KD was considered by some to be the better player on the team. Better doesn't always mean more valuable.

The team is great because Steph is on it. Everyone is made better because of Steph's gravity rather he is on or off the ball, he literally warps the defense wherever he goes. KD immediately saw all of his efficiency stats shoot up when he came to G State and his game elevated on both ends of the floor because Steph freed him up so much on the offensive end.

No argument here, but Steph is also better because he's on that team. If you don't think having a guy on the other floor that can do everything Steph can almost as well doesn't make a big difference for Steph, then you're lying to yourself.

You are so completely and utterly wrong it's hard to even address. That's why I first said to just stop talking. Your premise is wrong. Your points and arguments are wrong. It's not a big deal. You just don't know what you don't know. Now please for the love of God just quit while you're behind.

Steph isn't the best player on a night to night basis?!? NIGGA!!!

Bruh you ain't even arguing the points I'm making so get out your feelings and actually read before you get all indignant and whiny.

And no Steph isn't the best player night to night, or if you'd prefer let me rephrase it by saying he's not always the one to have the best performance. Again, you can look at last night's game as an example of that. I'm not saying Steph isn't the best player on the team now or that he's not vital for GS's success. Or that he's not an all-time great, so don't come back at me arguing against shit that I never said.

Poeple are so trash smh

I don't know. Ya'll can tell me if this has changed or not, but one thing I can say about us as a people, we never really been on that type of bullying. At least that's been my experience. My school would be rough when it came to roasting and terrorizing the average person, but never when it came to people with problems or people that couldn't really defend themselves.

I said Steph is on a team that can win without him. They just had a tough stretch with him injured where they pulled off some good victories because other people stepped up. Not every superstar has been on teams like that, so using his team success to argue that he a better individual player than some others is dubious. And again I'm not arguing that who was more valuable between Steph and KD. I said KD was considered by some to be the better player on the team. Better doesn't always mean more valuable.

No argument here, but Steph is also better because he's on that team. If you don't think having a guy on the other floor that can do everything Steph can almost as well doesn't make a big difference for Steph, then you're lying to yourself.

Bruh you ain't even arguing the points I'm making so get out your feelings and actually read before you get all indignant and whiny.

And no Steph isn't the best player night to night, or if you'd prefer let me rephrase it by saying he's not always the one to have the best performance. Again, you can look at last night's game as an example of that. I'm not saying Steph isn't the best player on the team now or that he's not vital for GS's success. Or that he's not an all-time great, so don't come back at me arguing against shit that I never said.
Screenshot_20230314_130130_Samsung Internet.jpg

You don't have a point. The point you think you have...you ain't got it.

Attachments

• 1678823993108.png
    1678823993108.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 1
Hey Siri, play me a song by MOP, that’s about rent being too damn high and put it on a Dame Grease beat..

“Playing, M.O.P, rent hi as fuduck, produced by Dame Grease on A. I radio”

Lil Fame-You Mutha….

I don't know. Ya'll can tell me if this has changed or not, but one thing I can say about us as a people, we never really been on that type of bullying. At least that's been my experience. My school would be rough when it came to roasting and terrorizing the average person, but never when it came to people with problems or people that couldn't really defend themselves.
We all got the same capacity but i think some of it is we may pay attention more have more of a reaction when it aint us...

This one of the issues with remote working…. Had a meeting w a coworker from another team today about some shit … I’m like we ll pick it up tomorrow in person in the office where are you located

She replies I know where u are I see u all the time

I’m like the one day in the week I’m in the office I see this lady all the time , talk to her via IM and on the phone and didn’t even know it was her

Nigga what! Aye you just on a roll today…

Where you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back