COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I got a question for all the fellas in relationships. Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?
Is anybody gonna tell him?

I got a question for all the fellas in relationships. Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?
Is she fat

Those Slingshots are some ugly azzz vehicles.

and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYMUHFUCKINBODY be renting them hoes in Vegas!!! Black, white, Asian, Messican... EVERYMUHFUCKINBODY be in them bitches in a goddamned line cruising either down The Strip or just off Strip.

• Haha
Reactions: IP360
24 hours late but she's a prude

Life's too short to waste on duds like that imo

Id cut her off like a ducktail in the 90s ✂️

• Cap
Reactions: Judy Winslow
Status
Not open for further replies.