COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a woman is over 35 with baby hair, that means she can’t accept the reality. And if she can’t accept reality about herself, she can’t accept reality about anything else. She has fantastical thinking and will make decisions based on leaps of logic that break down when you question the legitimacy of it.

Not saying she a bad person, just saying she’s a grown child, if that’s ya thing.

Fair or Foul?

It’s a lil durk concert. So it’s fair cause when you go to a concert to see a guy that pays for young black men to kill other black men over things that legitimately are now out of his stratosphere of affecting him. Then raps about it to children too ignorant to know better. You’re more than likely gonna deal with what comes with that element. Bring ya girl to a durk concert, that like bringing your girl to a MOP concert, or a Smith and Weson concert, or.…a Project Pat concert back in the 90’s

• Haha
  • Ether
Reactions: Duwop and Dwayne
I got a question for all the fellas in relationships. Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?

I got a question for all the fellas in relationships. Could you be with a girl that has insecurity problems about herself? The shawty I’m talking to don’t like being naked or showing herself (we in a long distance relationship so I be wanting pictures sometimes). When we fucking she like it dark in the room and only likes a couple positions. Plus don’t really want me looking at the cat while I’m hitting it.. I’m tryna be patient and a good man but I feel like that’s some elementary school shit. Am I just tripping or what would y’all do?

Gonna be real with you. %80 of guys on here dont get women. %10 of the guys only here for jokes. The other %10 probably think you are a bot since you new. You like a level 1 player in a rpg. Gotta be level 10 to unlock "truth talk".

Gonna be real with you. %80 of guys on here dont get women. %10 of the guys only here for jokes. The other %10 probably think you are a bot since you new. You like a level 1 player in a rpg. Gotta be level 10 to unlock "truth talk".
Lmao I’m not new to this shit just dont be in this thread or threads talking a lot.. I keep my shit to myself but I was just wondering if other niggas ran into the same problem cause this the first time I ran into a Shawty like this and she supposedly fucks with me heavy

Lmao I’m not new to this shit just dont be in this thread or threads talking a lot.. I keep my shit to myself but I was just wondering if other niggas ran into the same problem cause this the first time I ran into a Shawty like this and she supposedly fucks with me heavy
Insecurities as an adult just dont go away on its own. She should seek professional help. As for you, that could be a long term thing. It would get annoying for me. I would probably just go to being friends until she worked on herself.

Reactions: WoahThere
Status
Not open for further replies.