COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s the song, ima fan now off the strength of hearing that one sound bite, how strong is a social presence?

I'm not wrapping any gifts myself. At best you'll get a gift bag otherwise that shit is coming to you barebones.

Fk I look like killing myself over gift wrap when it's the first thing in the garbage nfg. Gift wrap is a scam.
It hits different when you watch your kids unwrap their gifts, that's the best thing Christmas morning.

Reactions: Banginscrew901
...yeah it's late gift giving for me. S/o...niece...nephew...whomeva. Ain't nobody gettin their gifts on time.

#postChristmasgiftsFTW

#SantaDontComeOnTimeInMyHousehold

#IGotBillsMayne

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I ever told yall the story my friend told me about him having sex with a woman that has seizures when she cums?

Fun Fact: MJ stood in that pose so long, the production crew in the back thought there was technical issues. They forgot that's part of his concert intro.

Lol @ the "There was a Super Bowl at a Micheal Jackson concert"

• Goat
Reactions: Loneshot and Tayboo

Fun Fact: MJ stood in that pose so long, the production crew in the back thought there was technical issues. They forgot that's part of his concert intro.

Lol @ the "There was a Super Bowl at a Micheal Jackson concert"

I still laugh at the fact that some people on here were claiming that Chris Brown has a shot at hitting MJ status.

• Haha
Reactions: Loneshot
Status
Not open for further replies.