Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never knew this..wonder why they never forced the models to use the product for the picture....

My mom never put that shit.in my sisters hair so you cant blame damage done on false advertisement..some folk just knew

The variety of life on this planet is crazy. I know people don't think about this shit much, but when you sit down and consider it, it's crazy. If you just think about animals, the difference between ants, octopi, birds, and people is crazy. That's just one kingdom? You still have to account for plants that can range from apple trees to venus fly traps that are literally plants that eat animals. We as people don't really give a fuck, because we're the top of the food chain and all other forms are life are at our whims, but it's crazy when you really start to think about everything that exists on this planet.

I'm not wrapping any gifts myself. At best you'll get a gift bag otherwise that shit is coming to you barebones.

Fk I look like killing myself over gift wrap when it's the first thing in the garbage nfg. Gift wrap is a scam.
Mane I love wrapping gifts for my lil one's granted you right about it being in the garbage but still I know how it made me feel when I was younger opening up gifts. My mom use to put bows and tie pretty knots on me and my sis gifts they was nice but didn't even care about it just what was inside

Riding dick

I’m trying to find the post again but even the comments on the post was like how u get away w posting this shit
You know it was a chick that was breastfeeding on ig and tiktok. So in the grocery store at the park everywhere. She would just whip the titty out and let lil man eat

Mane I love wrapping gifts for my lil one's granted you right about it being in the garbage but still I know how it made me feel when I was younger opening up gifts. My mom use to put bows and tie pretty knots on me and my sis gifts they was nice but didn't even care about it just what was inside
Only people I buy gifts for regularly are my nephew and my mom. My mom is big on a card. I never do guesswork or surprises with gifts, they know what's coming cause it's discussed so wrapping it up is pointless to me.

Also there's been times when I was younger I'm looking at gifts sitting under the tree all wrapped up for weeks... open that shit on Christmas day and it's some bullshit I don't even want. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Holidays always bring out the side of me that wants to get over shit with people. I’m softer, and more open minded. I allow people to try to have dialogue with me. And like clock work, they do the thing or things that are the reason why I don’t fuck with them. Ion even get mad anymore.

I look at the means they tried to contact me and as I block them, I give them a

1703424734389.gif

Holidays always bring out the side of me that wants to get over shit with people. I’m softer, and more open minded. I allow people to try to have dialogue with me. And like clock work, they do the thing or things that are the reason why I don’t fuck with them. Ion even get mad anymore.

I look at the means they tried to contact me and as I block them, I give them a

View attachment 1236191
Some shit you just gotta let be.

some peoples baseline are what they are if you just talking bout how they are of course...and not what they. everyone got a line and limits...
Im sure people just deal with your bullshit to lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back