Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what pisses me off, and I promise this is gonna sound aggrandizing and pompous or arrogant, but itā€™s real shit.

Being a handsome black man and black woman donā€™t mix. I swear man, the amount of undue passive aggression and unfriendliness I get from black women bothers me.

I used to be self conscious and though i just gave off a vibe of being on some fuck shit cause of my past. But I recently had so many women that are friends or family put me on that, this is just how women react to you when they are intimated by your attractiveness.

Today at one of the prisons, I walking with my admin into an office where there is a young black female c.o. My admin walks in and short goes ā€œhey, morning how are you doing šŸ˜ƒā€ to my admin, she never met her before.

I make eye contact wit shorty and say good morning, she look me dead in my face and goes ā€œšŸ˜’ heyā€

I was gonna let it go, but I lately have become frustrated wit this shit wit black women, so I go..hey, why when she walk in, she get a high good moring, I say good morning and you just give me a hey?

She goes, you got a lot of nerve.

I go to a store I see the cashier being nice to the older black man infront of me, I get to the front, I say good morning, she donā€™t even make eye contact after initial eye contact, and just starts scanning my shit and say hey.

This shit backwards

I've got a few youtube videos that could explain this phenomenon.

Has nothing to do with how you look though.

Omg šŸ˜² now if you was a person who paid to see him...and this pop off...I want my money back.

I'm actually surprised so many people paid to see him.

Now, granted, I'm subscribed to a few content creators on youtube, but wouldn't pay to see any of them in person.

Unless it was 3 or 4 of them on some kind of panel or something.........then I might consider it.

I'm actually surprised so many people paid to see him.

Now, granted, I'm subscribed to a few content creators on youtube, but wouldn't pay to see any of them in person.

Unless it was 3 or 4 of them on some kind of panel or something.........then I might consider it.
Yeah I am just fine watching you from my home. But yeah that's a cool idea a group of Podcasters or online content creators getting together for a show.

I donā€™t think Iā€™m going back to my sisters church anymore

They sing for way too long and whenever someone ā€œfeels the spiritā€ they want us to pray with them which Iā€™m fine with until they want us all to hold hands

1702831301355.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back