Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
She needs like 20 years

A vigilante woman has been found guilty of murder after chasing down and shooting an elderly black man who left the scene of a minor car crash. Hannah Payne “acted like a cop” and pursued Kenneth Herring in her vehicle after seeing him hit a truck in May of 2019, according to the Daily Mail. That’s right: Payne wasn’t even involved in the crash.

Then 21-year-old cut Herring off, leapt out of her car and began punching him through his window before taking out a gun and killing him on a busy highway on the outskirts of Atlanta, Georgia. The 62-year-old Herring was “unarmed and minding his own business,” according to prosecutors. “You don’t get the death penalty for committing a traffic offense.” In fact, witnesses say he looked to be in the middle of a medical emergency — perhaps even diabetic shock.

Payne was charged with two counts of felony murder, three counts of possession of a weapon during a crime, as well as one count of malice murder, aggravated assault and false imprisonment. It took 12 jurors just 90 minutes to convict Payne.

Here’s how Payne said the situation went down, according to the Daily Mail:

As it turns out, that isn’t actually what happened. Shocking, I know.

Payne, who was 21 at the time of the crash, “acted like a cop” according to prosecutors, when she tried to stop Herring from leaving the scene of the crash. She saw him hit an 18-wheeler and followed him, even though a 911 dispatcher told her to stay at the scene, 11 Alive reports. In the background of that call, police could apparently hear Payne saying, “get out of the car, get out of the car, get out of the fucking car.” Later, she picked up the phone and said, “he just shot himself with my gun.”

A detective testified that Herring was disoriented and thought someone actually hit him.

She pointed a 9 mm handgun at Herring and told him to return to the crash scene; her lawyers argued that an altercation ensued between the two and that’s when the handgun went off, according to 11Alive. He described the shooting as an act of self-defense and said Payne was a “Good Samaritan” for blocking Herring’s Dodge Dakota pickup with her Jeep Wrangler.

However, the district attorney pointed out that you can’t claim self-defense and use deadly force if you are the initial aggressor — which Payne was. It probably also didn’t help that she claimed the gun went off by accident and also that it was done in self-defense. I’m not a smart man, but it cannot be both.

7eb59d410456e2b5f15e1f80d5ceb3c1.jpg
20 years? Dude was 62. And this was basically a hate crime. She needs 62 to life

Yo Royal, got a bone to pick wit you..

So..why today I’m at a luncheon wit my boss and coworkers

My boss, who’s a woman, shows up after everyone. I see her and think to myself, wow, I almost didn’t recognize her but there’s something different

So the ladies at my job ask her about her hair, and that was it. She starts fawning about it, she blushing, they giggly and girly and start going on and on about hair.

So later she comes to where I’m at to speak to me and some others, I tell her, that I wanted to say that I agree wit the ladies, you hair looks great, you look ten years younger and I almost didn’t recognize you

She looks at me like I just told her she was ugly, says, I didn’t really do anything to my hair, but I guess.

I try to put her on track again, I say it looks great

She says well I’m almost 60 so I guess I’ll take it as a compliment

Yo…why they get giggly and blushing

And i get, man fuck you ?

My boss, who’s a woman, shows up after everyone. I see her and think to myself, wow, I almost didn’t recognize her but there’s something different

So the ladies at my job ask her about her hair, and that was it. She starts fawning about it, she blushing, they giggly and girly and start going on and on about hair.

So later she comes to where I’m at to speak to me and some others, I tell her, that I wanted to say that I agree wit the ladies, you hair looks great, you look ten years younger and I almost didn’t recognize you

She looks at me like I just told her she was ugly, says, I didn’t really do anything to my hair, but I guess.

Lol she downplayed your compliment. Well idk...saying she looks good would have probably been better. I could understand why she responded like that.
leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Have you ever considered writing a manifesto? I'm just checking.

Because you added in 10 years younger and women like compliments from other women more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back