Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it a buck

If there was a Batman movie and Batman was on the way to something that would lead to a lot of action.

He jump in the Batmobile and this song plays

Shit would be perfectly cannon right?

Do y’all care about Caps/Wizards leaving the city @Goldie @BlackRain @loud_ninja @Revolver Ocelot i don’t see the real reason if they are just moving to Northern VA

I feel like most people here and don't want them to move. Not only for the traffic/commute reasons but I'd hate seeing "Washington Wizards" on the jerseys of a team that plays in a part of VA thats long been considered off limits for DC and MD folks

Do y’all care about Caps/Wizards leaving the city @Goldie @BlackRain @loud_ninja @Revolver Ocelot i don’t see the real reason if they are just moving to Northern VA

Oh, let me tell you something about me. Even tho I was raised here and live here, I actively root for ALL the teams around here to suck (minus G-Town. RIP Coach)

As far as the Caps/Wizards moving. All the bitching, particularly from folks my age and older, is disingenuous AF. They've only played in DC for the last 25 or so years. Prior to that they played at the Cap Center in Landover.

Also the complaining about travel/Traffic is BS too. Traffic been shit no matter where you going for decades. Also DC/MD folks have 0 problems crossing that bridge for numerous other reasons

Oh, let me tell you something about me. Even tho I was raised here and live here, I actively root for ALL the teams around here to suck (minus G-Town. RIP Coach)

As far as the Caps/Wizards moving. All the bitching, particularly from folks my age and older, is disingenuous AF. They've only played in DC for the last 25 or so years. Prior to that they played at the Cap Center in Landover.

Also the complaining about travel/Traffic is BS too. Traffic been shit no matter where you going for decades. Also DC/MD folks have 0 problems crossing that bridge for numerous other reasons
At the bolded. Speak for yourself. I hate crossing that bridge. The one connected to dc and the woodrow wilson bridge. At min a 20min slowdown. But DC traffic sucks to. They need to come to md. More space and more parking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back