Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol She's got a polarizing look or something. She's pretty to me. My homeboy feels like you do, and neither one of us understands what the other is seeing.
I’m not saying it’s you.

But

It’s because she’s dark skin and nobody wanna say she’s ugly because of push back

But

Some folks like yourself do find her beautiful

Not me though lol

Some how, my ad blocker is blocking ads again in youtube. Before, I would get that notification from youtube saying I need to allow ads or i cant play videos. Now my ad blocker is blocking like it use to. Not sure what changed but I like it.

Some how, my ad blocker is blocking ads again in youtube. Before, I would get that notification from youtube saying I need to allow ads or i cant play videos. Now my ad blocker is blocking like it use to. Not sure what changed but I like it.

maybe try a... sub nigga

:hahaha:

Being from maryland, we are not accepted. By that, I mean our location or how we act. If that makes sense. We are not considered the south or north . You ask anyone from NC or below, they think we northerners. You ask anyone from NJ or NYC and above, the think we southerners. Im talking in terms of personality.

The whole time, we just be like

giphy (1) (3).gif

Last edited:
Being from maryland, we are not accepted. By that, I mean our location or how we act. If that makes sense. We are not considered the south or north . You ask anyone from NC or below, they think we northerners. You ask anyone from NJ or NYC and above, the think we southerners. Im talking in terms of personality.

The whole time, we just be like

View attachment 1228126

Y’all get snow consistently y’all are north.

What’s wrong with this world

Day 187 at my demeaning job that I do to make ends meet, and the stay at home mom dances outside her car as I bring her the groceries

Kid Rock wears one and he’s from Detroit, that’s just good ol fashioned racism
Lol, I cant argue with that. Check my edit. I was speaking more in terms of mentality. We are not southern enough to be considered southern. We are not northern enough to be considered northern .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back