Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like.. you want a notification to tell you someone posted in a thread? Interesting

😒nobody even said all that.

Some people use the whats new page, some use that shit on the sidebar. I usually hit the alerts page(not push notifications). Easier to see shit that way(for me anyway)

*shrugs*

😒nobody even said all that.

Some people use the whats new page, some use that shit on the sidebar. I usually hit the alerts. Easier to see shit that way(for me anyway)

*shrugs*
lol easy killa…I just mean it’s interesting the method you use to navigate the site

I need some work snacks help a brotha out in need something else besides trail mix

Bout to start crackin peanuts in this bitch

These kids dont crack peanuts anymore we losing recipes
😢

Threads that i've participated in yah. Along with @s and quotes

It's only a minor inconvenience during award season 🤣
I would have turned that off. Getting notifications from someone else posting in a thread I posted in would drive me nuts lol

Though I'm in the candy shop so that'd be insane to get those notifications lol

You probably only get them from reel talk right?

Why does DJ Ackademiks have a shitty camera? Is that his thing? Camera look like it’s positioned behind a fish tank and a bottle of water

I would have turned that off. Getting notifications from someone else posting in a thread I posted in would drive me nuts lol

Though I'm in the candy shop so that'd be insane to get those notifications lol

You probably only get them from reel talk right?

yah but it aint really notifications popping up n shit. It's just this here when coming onto the site.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 7.12.03 PM.jpg

lol shit reminds me of that notifications thread https://ablackweb.com/threads/how-many-notifications-you-got-sitting-on-your-phone.33530/

I stand by it tho. Clear all that shit out!

tumblr_mpwe5lIALN1qcic7yo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back