Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Maywood these were the days lol

Had to get up outta these games half way through the 4th quarter cuz we were from up north

And u knew them West Side and South Side niggas was gonna get into it

And niggas were getting robbed after the games

As a kid roaming and helping my pops in his Mechanic shop, he always hung up some funny pictures to make people laugh.

This was one of them

ed29788df919c5f982aa2668333cc412b7f2e767.jpg

"See son the male screw goes into the female nut like so. Remember son, there's positive & negative everywhere."

Last edited:
You sideways talking faggets always got something slick to say. It never fails😏
Lol

I was really trolling because I don’t care at all, but the message is pretty clear

Imagine a black face on that image, would you still question what’s being suggested?

I don't know why it just appeared in my facebook feed but this group called photoshop help, edits & requests is hilarious
That’s so funny because it started showing up on mine as well out of the blue, I’m talking hundreds of posts so I said fuck it and joined the group. It’s funny af

The "saving democracy" tag is annoying and at the same time overblown/undersold

First off there are 1000s of trumps legislating from see to shining sea and doing exactly what they want to do now

Its a marketing ploy for elections

You hear all this shit that Trump may do..

But at the same time you have these stans say Biden can only do so much ... and the stans are like Do yoU KNow CiVics

Which one is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back