Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt know mattress shopping has gotten so complex. Havent bought one in like 10yrs. Went to the store and the lady made me take a survey first before we tried some matresses. The tablet pulled up a list of beds I should try. The one I bought wasn't on the list of suggestions. Upgraded from queen to king size. Almost didnt fit up the steps but they got it through. Gonna be a bitch to bring it back down when ever I move out that house

I didnt know mattress shopping has gotten so complex. Havent bought one in like 10yrs. Went to the store and the lady made me take a survey first before we tried some matresses. The tablet pulled up a list of beds I should try. The one I bought wasn't on the list of suggestions. Upgraded from queen to king size. Almost didnt fit up the steps but they got it through. Gonna be a bitch to bring it back down when ever I move out that house
All different kinds of customizations and whatnot. It's on the todo list for me. Thinking about getting one from Purple

That sleep gonna hit different now that you getting off the mattress on the floor

Congrats brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back