_____ Be Like

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs

"Spotify announces the Budden Podcast is the #1 podcast in the game"

@Chicity Be Like: "Yo Spotify aint even that big of a platform. I mean it's a cool lil podcast, I half chuckled once, but that shit's trash. Fuck Joe Budden. I don't like how that nigga walk, fuck that nigga. I hate his hat."

@genocide_cutter be like...

All y’all can listen to these mainstream artists like Freddie Gibbs and Dave East just like sheep and I’m just gonna keep listenin’ to this real hip hop inspired by tha originators!!!

*proceeds to post 13 videos from white emo horrorcore rapper Nasty Nate the Necrophiliac Neanderthal*

:lol9:

Last edited:
@genocide_cutter be like...

All y’all can listen to these mainstream artists like Freddie Gibbs and Dave East juat like sheep and I’m just gonna keep listenin’ to this real hip hop inspired by tha originators!!!

*proceeds to post 13 videos from white emo horrorcore rapper Nasty Nate the Necrophiliac Neanderthal*

:lol9:

:imdead:

*Thread topic- Top 3 hip hop songs*

@5 Grand be like...

3. “Bootleg copy of Whoodini’s original performance of Friends in a Harlem basement recorded on a boom box circa ‘84”- Whoodini

2. “Bootleg recording of Grandmaster Flash talking over an idling ‘79 Chevy Caprice outside tha Pink Projects 1 fall afternoon in 1982” -Grandmaster Flash and the Furious 5

1. “113 minute extended version of Planet Rock”- Afrika Bambata