Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

but naw 9 miles a week is pretty damn good.

Dunno if it would be enough to win first place but youd be doing well. If one of us falls off for whatever reason and you stayed consistent you could overtake and win
Okay cool

I do this on a normal week so if I applied myself I could probably do around 14-15 miles

I’ll let y’all live though

I quit. I walked 6 miles today and I used the app like normal and it won’t give me credit.

damn thats wack. Im pretty sure theres a manual way to enter it in as a last resort but it doesnt track your location and all that so itd be hard to tell if someone was bullshittin

damn thats wack. Im pretty sure theres a manual way to enter it in as a last resort but it doesnt track your location and all that so itd be hard to tell if someone was bullshittin
It’s okay. I lost two pounds.

I walked 5 miles on Tuesday, no credit. 6 miles today, no credit. I think opening the app while I’m using it on my Apple Watch throws it off because I did that on both days. It didn’t click till now that might be why

Good luck to everyone tho.

Yeah fuck NRC, as a company, record label and a crew.

I lost a couple runs too from the shit not tracking. And this was AFTER I figured the watch shit. Next time we need to find a better way to track. After I win this one, I’ll find another way to do it next time when I defend my title.

Wait, @Loquacious would clearly be in 1st place if we accounted for her missing miles.

Hell, @Inori would be in 4th place if we accounted for @mryounggun missing miles and my untracked walks, lol.

Seriously though, any money component to this should be crapped until we find a better , more accurate app.

I'ma keep it a buck, B. If the money component is out, I'm done with this shit. I hate the fucking app and I want to be away from it as soon as possible. Either way, I'ma win so it's really up to you niggas.

Looks like @Loquacious is out. Don’t see her in the standings anymore.

Yeah, she's done. But honestly, anybody who drops out halfway into the shit should still have to pony up their $20 at the end. Niggas started this shit under the impression that there was a certain sized pot at the end of it and now niggas is dropping out. That goes for the rest of you niggas who don't drop out, but don't run/walk anything.

But that's none of my business.

That’s if they not lion

I don’t have any reason to lie. It said I only walked 17 miles in the challenge. I walked 28 miles actually. That’s not even counting the walk I did on the first day when I noticed my watch didn’t sync with NRC and that would put me at 31.

Yeah, she's done. But honestly, anybody who drops out halfway into the shit should still have to pony up their $20 at the end. Niggas started this shit under the impression that there was a certain sized pot at the end of it and now niggas is dropping out. That goes for the rest of you niggas who don't drop out, but don't run/walk anything.

But that's none of my business.
If it was halfway into it. I would agree. However, I was in it for a week. So I ain’t paying shit.

Back