Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

I woulda got more this morning but my dog didn’t want other dogs walking where he walk.
I still need that fade

Just figured out there's a Nike Run Club app for the Apple Watch. It's prolly already downloaded on your watch, if the app is downloaded on the phone. You can use that to track your shit and not have to worry about the phone. Just start the run on the NRC app just like you would on the native Apple Watch workout app.
I figured it out. Hence why I’m in second place.

Just figured out there's a Nike Run Club app for the Apple Watch. It's prolly already downloaded on your watch, if the app is downloaded on the phone. You can use that to track your shit and not have to worry about the phone. Just start the run on the NRC app just like you would on the native Apple Watch workout app.
I was just in down town sac for the opening of the Hyatt house midtown on K str.
Imma need that fade in that park across the street.

*looks at the leaderboard*

you scared of walkin?

lol but nah dont overdo it bruh if you still recovering. Just have my fuckin money ready when this is over thats all
Nice come back.
F that. My dog goes to day care tomorrow. I’m getting some steps in.
I’m tired of you

^^^^^^
I think blood trynna insinuate something.

Nigga you do know it’s hella windy in my part of Cali? F that I’m in sac on Thursday.
I need to start checking some names off my list

Back