Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

Appreciate it. I think I added a couple since this post. I’ll try to update it here.

- Hospitals
- Schools
- Grocery Stores
- Churches
- Wal-Marts
- Movie Theaters
- Concerts
- Manufacturing Plants
- Parades

55 ppl shot and 7 dead in Chicago this past Weekend

Attachments

• D663403B-5A61-4F68-9531-18B6F9C1B389.png
    D663403B-5A61-4F68-9531-18B6F9C1B389.png
    289.1 KB · Views: 5
Appreciate it. I think I added a couple since this post. I’ll try to update it here.

- Hospitals
- Schools
- Grocery Stores
- Churches
- Wal-Marts
- Movie Theaters
- Concerts
- Manufacturing Plants
- Parades

Hey man, I dunno what type of point you’re trying to prove but outside of Walmart/grocery stores, all those places you mentioned are considered soft targets where firearms are not legally allowed to be carried, making them the perfect targets for situations like this one.

Hey man, I dunno what type of point you’re trying to prove but outside of Walmart/grocery stores, all those places you mentioned are considered soft targets where firearms are not legally allowed to be carried, making them the perfect targets for situations like this one.

We always hear the term "soft targets" whenever shit like this happens.

Is this whole country supposed to locked down and everywhere a hard target? Its fuckin ridiculous that you cant just go about your day doing regular shit without having to worry about somebody shooting the place up

We always hear the term "soft targets" whenever shit like this happens.

Is this whole country supposed to locked down and everywhere a hard target? Its fuckin ridiculous that you cant just go about your day doing regular shit without having to worry about somebody shooting the place up

Aye man, some people are fuckin crazy. All I was stating is that there are laws/rules against carrying weapons in the places dude mentioned.

This is supposed to be the shooter?

Back