Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 50 Cent vs Rick Ross: In retrospect who won?

test

Who Won?

• Total voters
Saying his peak was 2 albums is a lie lmao. Like what are we doing? Debating shit you're making up cause you don't fuck with 50?

Who said I didn’t fuck with 50? Bruh relax lol after the massacre he fell off that was his second album. Unless you want me to count gunit. I mean do you remember songs from Curtis and before I self destruct? Cuz I haven’t heard anybody mention those on the same level as his first two.

50s peak was a lot more than 2 albums. To say that is to discount that he was giving away hits to G Unit like Halloween candy. Even Yayo went platinum.

I didn’t count beg for mercy I was talking about his albums he himself did. And after the massacre he fell off. Ok he gave game some songs and the rest of gunit. But he still is know music wise for his first two albums and a lot of fire mixtapes. Do I gotta count the mixtapes as part of his peak?

Who said I didn’t fuck with 50? Bruh relax lol after the massacre he fell off that was his second album. Unless you want me to count gunit. I mean do you remember songs from Curtis and before I self destruct? Cuz I haven’t heard anybody mention those on the same level as his first two.
How can you discount g-unit but not Maybach music for Ross? Because without wale, Meek and drake what are we really talking about?

Niggas can't name me 10 Ross hits without a feature.

I didn’t count beg for mercy I was talking about his albums he himself did. And after the massacre he fell off. Ok he gave game some songs and the rest of gunit. But he still is know music wise for his first two albums and a lot of fire mixtapes. Do I gotta count the mixtapes as part of his peak?
Yeah, probably lol.

How can you discount g-unit but not Maybach music for Ross? Because without wale, Meek and drake what are we really talking about?

Niggas can't name me 10 Ross hits without a feature.

If add maybach music I think they were more successful than gunit. Meek more successful than everybody but 50. Wale got more hits than banks and Yayo. If we throw in Drake features do I gotta throw in eminem features?

And after the massacre which mixtape did he drop? And not being funny I just can’t remember.
Nah mixtapes were before when he was dropping 50 Cent is the future and all of that. He didn't really get back to mixtapes until the second G Unit album. Now to be fair those mixtapes were fire as hell, but not apart of the peak you're referring to.

Nah mixtapes were before when he was dropping 50 Cent is the future and all of that. He didn't really get back to mixtapes until the second G Unit album. Now to be fair those mixtapes were fire as hell, but not apart of the peak you're referring to.

Well in your eyes what was his peak

s-l1200.webp
I guess Fif should’ve given G-Unit the hammy down records and saved all the good shit for his self like Ross

If add maybach music I think they were more successful than gunit. Meek more successful than everybody but 50. Wale got more hits than banks and Yayo. If we throw in Drake features do I gotta throw in eminem features?
All that happened after 50 was long gone. Hence my original point that this isn't even a conversation without meek, wale and drake.

I don't believe Eminem carried 50 the way drake has carried ross so you can do whatever you want with that.

Back