Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 50 Cent vs Rick Ross: In retrospect who won?

test

Who Won?

• Total voters
When they both drop projects and have a good single, they prob get about the same amount of spins. Neither of them doing chart toping singles these young rappers get tho

When drake come around them ross singles going up. That's the only reason this is still a conversation, cause drake carried dude for a minute.

The revisionist history that happens in this part of the forum is why I dont be in these threads like that anymore. I was at a show in Brooklyn where 50 packed the arena on the SECOND NIGHT OF A BACK TO BACK, didnt even play all his best hits, had niggas rockin out to mixtape joints word for word but somehow "his entire catalog is garbage"

Last edited:
50 destroyed this man's entire persona. Had everybody calling him Officer Ricky. Had his baby mama busting it open on camera in Ricky's own house. And had another of his BM's talking shit about him while on a shopping spree.

What exactly did Ross even do to 50? Fif still selling out arenas, still producing hit TV shows. Nothing Rozay ever said on a record or otherwise has ever had any impact 50 at all.

The revisionist history that happens in this part of the forum is why I dont be in these threads like that anymore. I was at a show in Brooklyn where 50 packed the arena on the SECOND NIGHT OF A BACK TO BACK, didnt even play all his best hits, had niggas rockin out to mixtape joints word for word but somehow "his entire catalog is garbage"

Gotta consider the source of some of these hot takes from time to time lol.

There's nothing anyone can tell @Dwayne about that take. Lmao.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
So Ross never packed out a show ever? Nobody went crazy when everyday I’m hustling came out. I get 59 at his peak was bigger than like everybody but after the massacre it was over with.

So Ross never packed out a show ever? Nobody went crazy when everyday I’m hustling came out. I get 59 at his peak was bigger than like everybody but after the massacre it was over with.
You said all of this by yourself.

You said all of this by yourself.

Yea but his peak was like 2 albums. I’m not saying his shit was weak but I think Ross lasted longer musically(def feel like him and Meek shoulda dropped that album 8 years ago when they were higher up) but 50 does have a deeper impact in the media.

Yea but his peak was like 2 albums. I’m not saying his shit was weak but I think Ross lasted longer musically(def feel like him and Meek shoulda dropped that album 8 years ago when they were higher up) but 50 does have a deeper impact in the media.
Saying his peak was 2 albums is a lie lmao. Like what are we doing? Debating shit you're making up cause you don't fuck with 50?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I meant you specifically stand on plenty of bad takes.
Lmao at an opinion based conversations being bad takes.

Let’s just stop with the foolish.

“She Hulk was a bad show”

ABW: that’s a bad take

Bruh, shit makes no sense to say things like that.

Back