Welcome To aBlackWeb

$5 to build your perfect partner

2, gotta be funny. Funny often requires smarts, so it's definitely a cheat code. What's smarts without humor.... So yeah gotta have funny. Also it comes back into play later

3, smart... It's a double down. Just in case

4, great in bed. Can't take shit for granted

5, faithful.... Again can't take shit for granted

8, great body... Face card ain't gotta be perfect if she funny AF and gotta great body.... I'd smash an funny ugly chick who's great in bed with a great body all day.... And she smart just in case shit gets real...

I need $9

Funny does not equal intelligence at all.
Smartest comedians are the funniest.

The smarter the joke, the funnier. I 100% equate funny with Intelligence. Satire band observational humor she the funniest to me and that requires lots of intelligence.

So you may define funny as dumb stuff...

But when I consider a person funny, I'm imagining an intelligent funny

Smartest comedians are the funniest.

The smarter the joke, the funnier. I 100% equate funny with Intelligence. Satire band observational humor she the funniest to me and that requires lots of intelligence.

So you may define funny as dumb stuff...

But when I consider a person funny, I'm imagining an intelligent funny
Okay.

Being funny does not mean smart. Just like making a lot of money don’t mean that person is smart

I can give numerous examples

I find smart shit funny,

You find dumb shit funny...

I don't see the problem 🤷🏿‍♂️

"Faithful". - That's mandatory. Your looks don't even matter if you ain't faithful imo. That's #1.
"Good looking" - Mandatory, there needs to be something I can look at and be attracted to.
"Funny" - Cool. We can laugh/crack jokes at everything together.
"Smart" - Yes. Can't be teaching hooked on phonics to a grown up.

I'm at $8.
Already over $5 w/ tha first two.

"Romantic" - Cool. But ain't mandatory.
"Great body" - Not mandatory. Girl you ain't gotta have a "great" body. If your body decent or a bit hefty, we can exercise and get in shape together.
"Wealthy" - Not mandatory. If you smart, you can find a way to make $$.
"Tall" - Not mandatory. I don't mind her being short at all.
"Great in bed" - Not mandatory. She ain't gotta be great. Average, okay is cool to me. I like pretty lips, lip gloss, lip stick on women anyway. Ain't rocket science what I want.

Back