Welcome To aBlackWeb

$5 to build your perfect partner

It doesn't say 'ugly'. Just because you aren't good looking doesn't mean you are ugly. You could be ok looking. Or average looking. Etc.
Just because you ain’t funny don’t mean you cant get a chuckle

Just because it says faithful don’t mean she will cheat.

You’re either attractive or not in these type situations/threads

Just because you ain’t funny don’t mean you cant get a chuckle

Just because it says faithful don’t mean she will cheat.

You’re either attractive or not in these type situations/threads
You lost me.

Full disclosure: I'm high at the moment.

8 and 5

She doesn’t have to have the prettiest face….a great body who is faithful I’d say completes both physical and personal needs

And being faithful is deeper than just “choosing not to cheat”

In a perfect life partner, being good looking shouldn’t be a top 3 priority imo

You can love anybody despite how they look

Well if you’re not superficial as a person

The prices are crazy for a $5 total.

its only funny leaving something like smart off the list you make.

Lmaoooo.

Like yea she fine and faithful but she also stupid.

Cant do it.

In a perfect life partner, being good looking shouldn’t be a top 3 priority imo

Well if you’re not superficial as a person
I can buy this if you meaning that looks arent the only way to find your partner sexually attractive.

Thats the important thing imo. Whatever the reason is to be sexually attracted your partner its all good long as you sexully attracted.

If your not sexually attracted to your partner, then yall just friends who made a logical decision to settle together.

I can buy this if you meaning that looks arent the only way to find your partner sexually attractive.

Thats the important thing imo. Whatever the reason is to be sexually attracted your partner its all good long as you sexully attracted.

If your not sexually attracted to your partner, then yall just friends who made a logical decision to settle together.
I’m just fitting into the parameters of the chart

I’m not sacrificing being smart and funny which are personality based over good looks which would fade or can change as time goes on

Also have fun with a good looking partner that’s not faithful lol

Now you an involuntary cuck

I find this to be dishonest at least in a romantic sense

There has to be SOMETHING about that person that physically turns YOU on…even if it’s just their eyes, hair or even the shape of their nose

They don’t have to be physically perfect like a model or anything…..to me I’d take a woman with an average face but a great body over a “model face” but a morbid looking body

I find this to be dishonest at least in a romantic sense

There has to be SOMETHING about that person that physically turns YOU on…even if it’s just their eyes, hair or even the shape of their nose

They don’t have to be physically perfect like a model or anything…..to me I’d take a woman with an average face but a great body over a “model face” but a morbid looking body
Ahh okay fair enough

the first thing you see in anybody that you want to pursue is looks.

Y’all miss with all that extra shit y’all talking.

Y’all settle for ugly ones, not court them.

Back