Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 Love Languages

Bs ass questions in general as with all "quizes" on the net but heres my results:

10 Quality Time

8 Acts of Service

5 Words of Affirmation

4 Physical Touch

3 Receiving Gifts

Sound about right?
Yeah. Someone spending the day telling me how I'm needed while letting me seed they flower is more important than gifts or doing shit for me

I can do for myself and I can get my own gifts

Bs ass questions in general as with all "quizes" on the net but heres my results:

10 Quality Time

8 Acts of Service

5 Words of Affirmation

4 Physical Touch

3 Receiving Gifts
I think the questions have some validity because they are similar questions presented in different ways to see what you prioritize depending on how it's asked

It also will highlight your partners more desirable things they want or hope to get in a partner.

I think the questions have some validity because they are similar questions presented in different ways to see what you prioritize depending on how it's asked

It also will highlight your partners more desirable things they want or hope to get in a partner.
I get what youre saying, helps a person understand if they want a hug or a small gift but the questions were a joke

Words of affirmation: 8
Quality time: 5
Gifts: 1
Acts of Service: 8
Physical touch: 7

How accurate do yo think that is
I was actually just thinking about it. I know that life changes and changes in circumstances can shift these easily. The gift one is dead on. I don't equate that with love at all. Niggas trick

I was actually just thinking about it. I know that life changes and changes in circumstances can shift these easily. The gift one is dead on. I don't equate that with love at all. Niggas trick
It's the opposite for me. I'm not use to receiving gifts like that at all, so it feels special.

It's the opposite for me. I'm not use to receiving gifts like that at all, so it feels special.
I get that for a dude. In fact, most of the guys I know are like this. For me tho? Wash the dishes bc you know I'm tired and I'll give you whole world.

No, but I've been with someone who didn't provide the right one. Some dudes really believe that if you throw enough money at a girl you'll get everything you want from them. Being appreciated and valued is what impresses me.

What about you? I know gifts are your number 1. Where do the rest of them fall?

Words of affirmation is actually my #1, gifts second.
20181018_164205.jpg

I'm not a touchy feely kinda of guy and my ex is, it was hard for me to show her that kinda love.

Back