Welcome To aBlackWeb

5 killed, 6 injured so far in a mass shooting in Orange County biker bar.

https://abc7.com/orange-county-bar-mass-shooting-trabuco-canyon-crooks-corner/13694011/

Retired Ventura county officer John Snowling, he was trying to kill his ex wife . May the dead rip

TRABUCO CANYON, Calif. (KABC) -- A retired Ventura police sergeant has been identified as the gunman who was fatally shot by sheriff's deputies after a mass shooting that left three victims dead and six others wounded at a bar in Trabuco Canyon.

The Orange County district attorney's office on Thursday confirmed to ABC News that the shooter was John Snowling. The Ventura Police Department later said Snowling was a retired police sergeant who was employed by that agency from July 1986 through February 2014.

"Our hearts weigh heavy with the distressing incident at Cook's Corner," Ventura police Chief Darin Schindler said in a statement. "Our deepest condolences are with the families of the victims, the survivors, (and) the Orange County deputies who swiftly responded to the scene."

What happened at the Cook's Corner biker bar?​

The shooting happened Wednesday evening at Cook's Corner, a well-known biker bar and grill on Santiago Canyon Road.

Five people were hospitalized with gunshot wounds, and a sixth person was hospitalized with a non-gunshot injury, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Among the wounded survivors was Snowling's estranged wife, who was shot in the facial area.

Officials with Providence Mission Hospital in Mission Viejo say the facility received and treated six patients in connection with the incident. Two were described as being in critical condition and four were stable.

Sheriff's officials confirmed that deputies were on the scene within two minutes of the first emergency call, and two minutes after that were involved in a shooting that left the suspect dead. No deputies were injured.

Don't cops have the highest domestic violence rates of any demographic? Maybe one day in the distant future the people with power will accept that there is something really wrong with our police system. People go into the system wanting to be heroes and almost universally come out of it as villains.

example of how far off the handle these MF's go, which is another example of how failed and far off the mental discipline is in law enforcement. we are at the mercy of muthafuckas just like this. "daddy, i wanna be a police officer when i grow up"! the admiration we had for adults when we were kids was off the charts. now the admiration is not even on the charts at all.

Don't cops have the highest domestic violence rates of any demographic? Maybe one day in the distant future the people with power will accept that there is something really wrong with our police system. People go into the system wanting to be heroes and almost universally come out of it as villains.

I think I read somewhere it's like 40% of all cops have a DV rap sheet.

Cops may feel more 'enabled' to 'right a wrong' in their lives just based on carrying the same kinda power in their professions in my opinion

Back