Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 45 Wants to Change The Foodstamp Program

So......hoods are the only places where kids just as young as just a few years graduating highschool live in? And you're completely ok with 45 making sure the economy is trash so these same people can barely work? THESE people are who you are blaming? This is ignorant as hell what are you?
That's where most of the abusing come from people who don't want to do shit....for the ones who really deserve it yeah they should have it but for the ones who don't need it are fucking it up that's why the change is coming I called this shit before trump got elected I said he would try to get rid of food stamps and tear down as mant projects as he can don't get sensitive with me because somebody else wants be a slack

Nigga you a whole idiot. You never heard somebody working 40 hours and still need help? Do you know wtf working poor even means?

Only explanation I have for your comments is that you'r probably white.
They may need help but they won't get no government assistance because they make too much money silly nigga....shit they can get a 2nd job which most people do anyway if they hurting like that but stop crying about it to me I'm not making the change

Some elderly are already living off a similar plan like Trump is proposing I think. I'd have to call my folks for what it's called exactly, but there's some kind of assistance program that I drive my uncle too sometimes. They give him grocery (including produce), water, juice, soda, and etc. Maybe it's just a church, state or parish thing, idk the details.

But I can already predict the program my uncle in is way better than whatever a Trump would want to give.

The fact that its more whites on food stamps will be the reason the GOP congress will push back.....but black folk will still get blamed for food stamp fraud, etc

Welfare-Fraud-e1424046841172.jpg

flds-short-creek-raid-jeffs-all-suspects.jpg

636342471181782116-lakewood-arrests-062817.jpg

040114_Welfare.jpg

59ea17e4b2551.image.jpg

article-0-1997DAEE000005DC-453_634x395.jpg

I think America is coming around to honkies being responsible for welfare/food stamp fraud. Everyone in these mugshots was arrested for food stamp/ebt fraud or some other form of welfare fraud.

Last edited:
The government picking what gets sent? People gone die

Lol so many conspiracy theories can come of this shit.

Maybe the government is using this as a front to really poison and put harmful chemicals in the food to eliminate the poor and lower class. Shit wouldn't put it past them really.

This thing isn’t going to happen this is just more dog whistle talk. We know who he was talking about (the niggers) despite white people being on public assistance more than black people.

Lol so many conspiracy theories can come of this shit.

Maybe the government is using this as a front to really poison and put harmful chemicals in the food to eliminate the poor and lower class. Shit wouldn't put it past them really.

Thats one of the first things I thought about......Trump and his crew will somehow have financially benefitted and will be long gone by the time any of the negative effects start showing up.....word to the Tuskegee Experiment, Agent Orange, Flint Water Crisis or any other US government fiasco

Back