Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 45 Wants to Change The Foodstamp Program

dey bet not fuck wit da dolla sto

i stay getting candy from there to sell for 3ch in swiss.

them frosted oatmeal cookies are off the chain....

since nigga like to add fun facts...heres one

fun fact....i once was trying to flirt with a chick that worked in a dollar store....she told me she dont mess with guys that shop at the dollar store...
all i could do was laugh.
Nigga, this can't be the end of the story lol

Oh ok u musta really not gave af
The way u and @Elzo69Renaissance are
I can't believe yall would let a chance go by to either let some1 know yall got bread or rub it in that they fucked up
why should i? i was flirting to pass the time.

chicks have their standards..and shes thinking with her eyes. I am sure the nigga she sees shopping in the gucci store might get play. maybe not.

but you must understand.....its 3 billion other women on this planet. once you take away the elderly, unattractive and those underage...you still might have like 1.5 billion with a new flock becoming legal everyday.

if a chick says something that shallow.....im not going to stoop to that level and be just as shallow.

all you can do is laugh.

Yeah the ones who are 21-30 and aren't disable and live in the projects food stamps should be for the elderly and disbale people only
So......hoods are the only places where kids just as young as just a few years graduating highschool live in? And you're completely ok with 45 making sure the economy is trash so these same people can barely work? THESE people are who you are blaming? This is ignorant as hell what are you?

what are u talking bout how i get involved in this

and how are we?

im curios
I pretty much just said it
Idk y'all personally, obviously, but across the webs; braggadocious

So......hoods are the only places where kids just as young as just a few years graduating highschool live in? And you're completely ok with 45 making sure the economy is trash so these same people can barely work? THESE people are who you are blaming? This is ignorant as hell what are you?
He is 757's finest

I pretty much just said it
Idk y'all personally, obviously, but across the webs; braggadocious

He is 757's finest
ahem

i am not braggadocios.....

i always let niggas shine. i might show a few pics...but not to brag...

i always asked....why can everyone show pics except the people that have a few more dollars?

niggas shows watches...cars, and all kinda shit....but only me an elzo brag?

how sway?

ahem

i always asked....why can everyone show pics except the people that have a few more dollars?

how sway?

im too cheap to post pics or anything

I didn't see him say this. This guy sounds real snobbish. Telling people to the obvious, get a better job. Easier said than done and not every individual is afforded those chances of opportune in life. People DO struggle and Im sure most don't want to struggle. All these assumptions and judgments are just insensible.

ahem

how sway?
No need to be defensive I'm not attacking u
Never said only u and elzo brag

I associate y'all with it cause u 2 can't help it.
With others u can tell when they tryna stunt with u 2 dudes it's just part of your online persona
I'm sure it isn't malicious.

I didn't see him say this. This guy sounds real snobbish. Telling people to the obvious, get a better job. Easier said than done and not every individual is afforded those chances of opportune in life. People DO struggle and Im sure most don't want to struggle. All these assumptions and judgments are just insensible.
He said 21 to which is why I said just a few years after highschool. Yes very snobbish. Sounds white to me honestly :reallydude:

Well, you're assuming they're bums. How do you know these people's current situation?

Are you basing it on the majority of people you know personally?
Yeah some of them I do know but not only that but how some people carry their self.....like posting their business on social media sell food stamps for the low, chilling in the projects and proud of it now they mad because the city is gonna get rid of the projects and build townhomes forcing them to move

Back