Welcome To aBlackWeb

3s company???

Right and wrong are subjective things.

I wouldnt do it though. Too much hassle. If my wife didn't know, that means i was lying telling her I was with a male friend or was working. Shits just to much of a head ache. Been there, done that. Way too much work at 31.

If my wife did know, then its like how the fuck is she cool with me going to a concert with and riding around with a chick I used to smash? Jealousy usually the first thing to go when love fades. She go from being jealous to not giving a fuck that im hanging out with other women, it means my relationship aint gon last much longer anyway. But then again, if that wasnt the case, I wouldnt be taking another woman to a concert.

Either way, their relationship is bout to take a mean turn, stay away and save yourself the drama.

Last edited:
This some messy ain’t shit

militant ones ain’t shit either but if you a G, you been knowing

do better

a homie tell me she engaged/getting married, have our last moment of intimacy and I’m gone

Jealousy usually the first thing to go when love fades.
Got with a chick that gave me the whole "I'm not jealous u can be with whomever as long as I know" spiel
I was like u heifers exist?
The first time she thought I smashed another chick she spazzed tf out on me lmao
Luckily it was one of the few times I was actually innocent.

Yea if they aren't jealous or at least wary shit is a dub

That's not really fair
Regardless of any guys initial motivations
Pussy on a platter con no strings prolly will change that.....unless it's trash

Naw, we all know bitches we wouldn’t fuck. They’re the hoes we don’t hang out with. (Sorry for the language hoes)

A bitch I wouldn’t consider Fucking can’t get me out the house!

A girl I already fucked Hits me up, it’s go time. Even if I have to play it smooth for a minute

i dont care what anyone says he doesnt need to befriend me for years after our relationship has ended just to feel my pussy again. thats bogus as hell. hes a good looking guy with money, he can have a legit mistress if he wanted to.

but honestly, im not leaving it just up to men to respect their relationship anymore. women have to also have some level respect for other ppls relationships

i use to be a side chick a time or two, i use to mess with niggas who were engaged etc and i thought god these niggas are so trash but honestly, i was just as trash, if not more. so hype for attention and affection that i would screw around with niggas that I knew had women and didnt care

so with that being said, women gotta start respecting other women and yea this may sound hypocritical asf but her nigga is as good as safe around me. i dont want to fuck him and i have 0 sexual attraction for him.

after we went to the benny concert, i left and got my box beat up from a nigga that was acting like mayweather on steroids

so it is what it is

Last edited:
lol @ need

it ain’t about need...just nigga shit

but you know that, you all do

lowkey women smart af but dumb ass creatures at the same time

you a Taurus, you ain’t need this thread to tell you was dead ass wrong.

if he ain’t have 2 whole fucking dependents, fuck it but he do. Have some class and come home

@mod boy fuck you. Bitch

Last edited:
Messy as fuck seeing that nigga during a pandemic when he got a family. You both taking a huge risk health wise.

Otherwise I don't see an issue. But yall gonna fuck at some point. Cause if that aspect was trash you wouldn't have bothered with the nigga or seen the potential for calamity.

His wife not knowing is where it's not cool.

If I can boldly tell my wife I'm going to a hip hop show with one of my home girls.... I'm like 95% sure she'd have no issue....

The fact that I can come flat out and say it to her is indication alone ain't shit to worry about. But if I don't say nuffin to her about it... Like nothing.... Then it's more than likely cuz it's an issue...

Dude playing a dangerous game. He got friends he can go to. You said he a good looking dude and can get a legit mistress if he wants.

I'm just saying from my angle... Knowing my situation.... His wife not knowing is all the flags in the world this ain't a cool situation...

In my opinion

Back