3s company???

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Jan 26, 2017
Philadelphia
Q. Is it ok to be friends with someone that is married? So *boom* my ex and i had an amicable split. we went our seperate ways but always remained in contact.

he has since went on and got married and is now the father of a beautiful 2 yr old girl. I have went on and been in satisfying relationships as well.

anywho, recently he took me to the Benny the butcher concert and ever since the pandemic hit, we have been hanging out, just riding and talking around the city.

my mother told me im deadass wrong for still seeing him and said she knows how the wife would feel because my dad was running thru the city during their marriage :scust:

however, i think she may be bias

I dont want him romantically and have 0 sexual attraction for him anymore. i also haven't seen him in years up until recently (we only texted regularly) but i do enjoy our friendship and glad to have someone that knows me in and out in my life.

what do you guys think?

am I wrong?

Q. Is it ok to be friends with someone that is married? So *boom* my ex and i had an amicable split. we went our seperate ways but always remained in contact.

he has since went on and got married and is now the father of a beautiful 2 yr old girl. I have went on and been in satisfying relationships as well.

anywho, recently he took me to the Benny the butcher concert and ever since the pandemic hit, we have been hanging out, just riding and talking around the city.

my mother told me im deadass wrong for still seeing him and said she knows how the wife would feel because my dad was running thru the city during their marriage :scust:

however, i think she may be bias

I dont want him romantically and have 0 sexual attraction for him anymore. i also haven't seen him in years up until recently (we only texted regularly) but i do enjoy our friendship and glad to have someone that knows me in and out in my life.

what do you guys think?

am I wrong?

Aint about what you want or don't want in the meantime. if his wife aint coo with it or aware of what's goin on.. yall just creating a potential problem for both of yall going forward

potential messy situation in the making.

*shrugs*

giphy.gif