Welcome To aBlackWeb

30+ crew, what liquors have you left behind?

Vodka is a death wish

was drinking that one night, didn’t feel drunk enough, although I was buzzing good, I wanted more… went to the kitchen, took a massive chug and don’t even remember walking back to the bed room. Never since then have I touched it… even the smell makes me sick.

The vodka slander smh if you a weak ass bitch (triple 6 voice) just say dat
One of the liquor companies makes a whipped vodka, you mix that with orange pop and it tastes like an orange creamsicle. I'll get fucked up on that mmmm

SMH @ the hennessy slander in here🙁

I actually miss Bacardi 151 since I haven't had it in awhile (do they even still make it?)

but at this point I've pretty much cut all liquors back except for top shelf gin

and maybe rum like Appleton or Wray&Nephew on a rare occasion

however my latest vice is moonshine tho 😬

SMH @ the hennessy slander in here🙁

I actually miss Bacardi 151 since I haven't had it in awhile (do they even still make it?)

but at this point I've pretty much cut all liquors back except for top shelf gin

and maybe rum like Appleton or Wray&Nephew on a rare occasion

however my latest vice is moonshine tho 😬
151 been discontinued for like 5-10yrs but it was the GOAT when in production

Shout out to the strainer that tried to help pace the evenings

I haven't left any behind. I drink a lot less in general than I used too, but I still have a vodka (Ketel One), rum (Cruzan aged), and tequila (Dobel) that I alternate between.

I have a theory that 60% of black ppl dont even like henny we just drink it cuz we black.

It do not taste good.
I came to this realization years ago. I never enjoyed it when I did drink it. When I didn't chase it with anything. I only drink henny when it is mixed. I like the French connection drink.

Gotta friend who swears by henny but only when it is mixed, lol. I keep telling him he doesn't really like henny if he tries hard to cover the taste.

Yeah I dont get this vodka hate. It's my go to...cheap or top shelf dont matter.

Im slowly getting into brown liquor tho. SLOWLY.

Back