Welcome To aBlackWeb

30+ crew, what liquors have you left behind?

I been drinking 40s of Budweiser lately.

I've never been a heavy drinker but since I got out of the hospital from having Covid I've been drinking a 40 oz of Bud just about every day.

Edit. And that's not a lot, but I'm Native American so I can't hold my liquor like Black and White people.

Vodka (except maybe Ciroc)
Anything apple flavor
Not doin Henny anymore 😬

Hell I barely drink beer.

Whiskey is all I need ☺

Yeah, from the joints you used to post in the cooking thread, you be having one of them shits with every meal. I never been a whisky man, myself.

I been drinking 40s of Budweiser lately.

I've never been a heavy drinker but since I got out of the hospital from having Covid I've been drinking a 40 oz of Bud just about every day.

Edit. And that's not a lot, but I'm Native American so I can't hold my liquor like Black and White people.

Lead with this fact the next time drinking comes up on ABW, mu guy. Lol

Reactions: GNS
tenor.gif

First liquor I divorced was paul masson
Was early in my drinking career. Shit fucked me up, never gave it another chance.

Next was vodka. Hated that shit. Shit put me into some very embarrassing situations. I could never understand how people liked drinking something that u had no idea when it would fuck u up. One minute u good and then BAM.

3rd was gin. Had a very interesting weekend where I went from chilling in maryland to a road trip from Cleveland to North Carolina and back. Would've never got up to do that bs if it wasn't for the gin. Disgusting liquid.

4thly cocktails nh with salt
We started off swell but the relationship ended up making me sick.

Cheap beers(ye olde english), wine and liquor eventually did me in to where I was like u know what....this relationship ain't working. No real point to it.

Left the alchi family for years now. No intention to go back.

Any type of Vodka
Henny

and bottom shelf liqour of any variety

My go to is Tequila right now

Roca Patron Silver
Don Julio Anjeo

I also got some Uncle Nearest on deck as well

Titos n tonic with lemon been the Summer Drink MVP. Normally a Bourbon drinker, but that TNT gets you right and you don't even taste it...

I'll drink anything (besides rum) long as it ain't cheap.

Henny must go tho. I'm too old to pretend I actually like it. That shit disgusting idgaf what no nigga say.
I’ve said this before: Henny is for the cretins who don’t know what liquor is, but just wanna drink some shit.

Unfortunately, this is literally the only thing my family drinks. I’m just fortunate they think about me enough to get me some whiskey 🥃
1AF1B453-CB63-48CF-9068-C2945ADF5D18.jpeg
That was at one of their gatherings.

Back