Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 Dead in PA in Double Homicide-Suicide After Dispute over Shoveling Snow

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
According to reports, a snow shoveling dispute in Pennsylvania turned deadly on Monday. A man fatally shot his neighbors following their ongoing argument over snow removal before turning the gun on himself.

Jeffrey Spaide, 47, shot his neighbors, James Goy, 50, and his wife, Lisa, 48, as the couple was clearing snow on Monday morning. “Apparently, there’s been an ongoing dispute between neighbors, some of which involved a dispute about snow disposal and removal,” said Luzerne County First Assistant District Attorney Sam Sanguedolce.

“They’re across the street from each other, and when they would remove snow, they would throw it across the street at the other person’s property.”

Immediately after shooting the couple, he returned to his home and grabbed an AR-15 style rifle. Spaide then proceeded to shoot the Goys again before going back inside his home and killing himself.

“They’re across the street from each other, and when they would remove snow, they would throw it across the street at the other person’s property.”

I wouldn't have shot them over this but I'm definitely punching the husband in the face for that disrespectful shit. They know got damn well that shit ain't right to be doing. Nobody wants to shovel snow and now I gotta to do double cause you dumping your snow on my shit. That's a major fucking problem

All involved are idiots and wasted their lives over snow.
totally agree.

but the fuck if imma dig out shit all morning and you pull up and take my spot.

plenty of niggas died in philly of this shit as i am sure it happened in the chi too.

Reactions: GNS
According to reports, a snow shoveling dispute in Pennsylvania turned deadly on Monday. A man fatally shot his neighbors following their ongoing argument over snow removal before turning the gun on himself.

Jeffrey Spaide, 47, shot his neighbors, James Goy, 50, and his wife, Lisa, 48, as the couple was clearing snow on Monday morning. “Apparently, there’s been an ongoing dispute between neighbors, some of which involved a dispute about snow disposal and removal,” said Luzerne County First Assistant District Attorney Sam Sanguedolce.

Immediately after shooting the couple, he returned to his home and grabbed an AR-15 style rifle. Spaide then proceeded to shoot the Goys again before going back inside his home and killing himself.

Damn...WTF tho.

A triple murder suicide over a shoveling snow dispute.

This is why alotta ppl should NOT own guns. Cuz when you are in a fit of rage and anger ppl do some irrational shit. But its virtually impossible to pre determine a person's mindset unless they have a history of mental illness or violence.

Damn...WTF tho.

A triple murder suicide over a shoveling snow dispute.

This is why alotta ppl should NOT own guns. Cuz when you are in a fit of rage and anger ppl do some irrational shit. But its virtually impossible to pre determine a person's mindset unless they have a history of mental illness or violence.
i dont want no smoke but ill shoot you in ya damn face.....

^^^^^^^
mental illness

Imagine being in the line to heaven and u gotta stand right next to the guy who jus killed u.

8fe3b64384fa3d453a370f4f78a342ee.jpg

smh it was literally still snowing....shit was gonna be covered again in the morning either way

some people wanna be put out of their misery so bad, they're just waiting for a reason to justify it in their mind

he made sure he shot em again with his favorite gun first...probably always wanted to shoot somebody with it

I'll be wondering why he's even in this line instead of that other line
Its only one line.

Homie at the gate is like the bouncer. I think his name is Saint Pete or somethin.

Buddy & his wife gonna hav to stand there holding their snow shovels while the other guy has his AR-15 in hand & all 3 gotta try explain what happen.

Back