Welcome To aBlackWeb

On episode 1

The shit slow as fuck, and tough to link together. Like I don't know if I'm confused, or they just taking their time

This is one of those shows in which im so damn tempted to find out what happens next but do i just wait for a possible season 2

Season one did a good job of creating a crisis, world building, and character development for those that's left

I have no idea where they could possibly go with this, I just don't wanna be fucked over like The Leftovers

The creator of the nanofibers got ptsd from her creation killing all of those people. I think the others were viewing as a "kill the few to save the many" though that was a lot of kids they killed

That scene was cool how it sliced the ship though. Was her nanofibers the cable that was towing the spaceship or just the sheet that was catching the energy to propel the spaceship or both? Because when the cable snapped I was thinking so it's strong enough to slice a ship but not strong enough to withstand that kind of tension from the blasts?

The creator of the nanofibers got ptsd from her creation killing all of those people. I think the others were viewing as a "kill the few to save the many" though that was a lot of kids they killed

That scene was cool how it sliced the ship though. Was her nanofibers the cable that was towing the spaceship or just the sheet that was catching the energy to propel the spaceship or both? Because when the cable snapped I was thinking so it's strong enough to slice a ship but not strong enough to withstand that kind of tension from the blasts?
I think it was just the sail.

im wit ya on gettin that old nigga from game of thrones tf outa here. It was a dope set piece but gotdamn... the kids? 😬

Then they showed a lil severed toddler foot? lol That shit was fucked up

I got so curious I went and made an audible account but I used my free credit on the 1st book smmfh. Now they want $37 for the 2nd book.

Guess I'll just wait for season 2.

Heard dude that bought the rights to the original Chinese book and had it translated and treated to be adapted died on some murder mystery type shit.

Back